Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7

Go down 
+4
MetalGuy71
Wurthless
Fat Freddy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:46 am

If I get some time at work, I might try my hand at creating one of these if no one minds.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:48 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
If I get some time at work, I might try my hand at creating one of these if no one minds.

Go for it d00d tr00

I have been saving a bunch of cover pix to a folder on my PC at home to make further puzzles, but I don't think I'll have time to throw another one together till the weekend.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:54 am

Always up for one of these !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 10:57 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:

Go for it d00d tr00

I have been saving a bunch of cover pix to a folder on my PC at home to make further puzzles, but I don't think I'll have time to throw another one together till the weekend.

Rumor is the boss is out tomorrow. So that should free up some time. Wink-wink, nudge-nudge, knowwhatImean?

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2016 11:43 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wink-wink, nudge-nudge, knowwhatImean?

Say no more, say no more, say no more!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Round 7
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2