Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II

Go down 
+6
Thrasher73
CrookedCross
Wurthless
corplhicks
the sentinel
Fat Freddy
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 1:51 pm

Wild guess on the top row, second from the right: Scanner - Terminal Earth?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:06 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I mean March of the Saint. Dur. Don't text and drive, kids.

That's a DING. Two more to go!!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 2:07 pm

Wurthless wrote:

BUZZ. Sorry, nope.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:32 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Wurthless wrote:

BUZZ. Sorry, nope.

lol that buzz makes me feel like a wimp vnd a posevr. Razz
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Wurthless wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Wurthless wrote:

BUZZ. Sorry, nope.

lol that buzz makes me feel like a wimp vnd a posevr. Razz

Only BVZZ IST TR00 tr00

Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 8:16 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Let's review:

Top Row: Strong Arm of the Law, Thunder in the East, ??? , ???, Metal Heart

Middle Row: All For One, The Dark, The Last Command, Death Penalty, Violence & Force

Bottom Row: Hall of the Mountain King, ??? , At War With Satan, Transcendence, Don't Break The Oath

Two of the three that are left stumped me as well... of course, when I told the creator of the puzzle "I give up!" and he gave me those answers, I went "D'oh! Of COURSE! NOW I see it!" Haha

Top row Middle - Motorhead, Orgasmatron
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:19 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Let's review:

Top Row: Strong Arm of the Law, Thunder in the East, ??? , ???, Metal Heart

Middle Row: All For One, The Dark, The Last Command, Death Penalty, Violence & Force

Bottom Row: Hall of the Mountain King, ??? , At War With Satan, Transcendence, Don't Break The Oath

Two of the three that are left stumped me as well... of course, when I told the creator of the puzzle "I give up!" and he gave me those answers, I went "D'oh! Of COURSE! NOW I see it!" Haha

Top row Middle - Motorhead, Orgasmatron

DING!!

If no one has guessed the last remaining pic by tomorrow AM I'll reveal it....

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 9:40 pm

Damn, this last one is tough.
Back to top Go down
synthfreek
Metal novice
Metal novice
synthfreek

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:14 pm

I'm the dork that made these. Y'all are probably gonna freak out when that last one is revealed. It's funny because I bet this album is in most of your collections.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2016 10:35 pm

Wild guess here, is it Dio-Holy Diver?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:19 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Wild guess here, is it Dio-Holy Diver?

Ehhhh...BUZZ. Sorry.

synthfreek wrote:
I'm the dork that made these. Y'all are probably gonna freak out when that last one is revealed. It's funny because I bet this album is in most of your collections.

Hi synthfreek! Welcome to H.O.M. -- as you can see, your collage work has been a big hit 'round here this past week. Cool stuff. \'arry \'eadbanger

aaaaaand since nobody has guessed that final pic, I shall now reveal the answer. (and synthfreek is right, you're gonna slap your forehead and say "D'OH!" as soon as you see it. I know I did. Haha.)

The last remaining unanswered pic is a piece of this classic bit of '80s cheez.

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 51j4xW02aTL

Thanks for playin' along everyone... I am currently whipping up a collage of my own to put up for Round 3, hopefully I'll have that done by tonight.... and thanks to synthfreek for allowing me to share his previous two installments!!

Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 8:41 am

Dammit Man! That was a tough one. Looking forward to round 3. This is a cool little game Fredo!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:12 am

D'oh!!

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 9:25 am

Huh, never would have guessed that one.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:21 am

Awesome stuff and welcome aboard, synthfreek. Laughing

As I drifted off to sleep last night I was still brainstorming bands that hadn't been used yet and 'Deth was one of them. But, I was streets away from where this one lived. Looking forward to more of these.
Back to top Go down
synthfreek
Metal novice
Metal novice
synthfreek

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:40 am

I wonder if people are more familiar with the awful remastered version's cover. I can whip up another today since it's looking like another slow day at work.

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Big
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 10:42 am

Quote :
I wonder if people are more familiar with the awful remastered version's cover.

Nah, most of us are old farts who have the original version. Which is why so many of us are going "D'OH!" right now. Haha

Quote :
I can whip up another today since it's looking like another slow day at work.

I am still finishing up the one I was planning to post for Round III but I probably won't get to work on that till tonight @ home... so if you can whip one up before that, feel free. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2016 11:09 am

Looking forward to it and Welcome Aboard !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II   "Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"Name the Metal Album Covers" Game - Round II
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2