Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake Metalheads.

Go down 
+21
corplhicks
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
HeavyThrashhead
James B.
exact33
tohostudios
Glower
mlotek
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
ultmetal
chewie
mc666
Lari
Boris2008
666_Evil_666
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:40 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
F*ck a swear jar. If you wanna cry over a cuss word. Go listen to pop music.
What does pop music and crying over a cuss word have to do with one another? And who is crying? He made a joke about my language, if anyone is crying around here, it's you.

I was just saying, if a swear jar or some stupid shit came in here, it would be f*cking retarded. Wasn't crying lol.

I was also just saying, if a cuss word offends someone, go listen to pop music. Always looking for a fight huh?
I'm lookin for a fight? I'm not the one throwing lnsults left and right around here acting like a punk.

Who is throwing insults? Are you insulted by what I said? Is anyone else insulted even those it wasn't directed at them? Did I call them f*cking retards? Nope, don't think I did...so yes, it looks like you are looking for a fight
No clue if you did or didn't call anyone a retard. I do know that just about every post you make is inflammatory and trollish in nature. You don't have to call someone a name to throw insults, it all has to do with the way you present yourself.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 6:46 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
What does pop music and crying over a cuss word have to do with one another? And who is crying? He made a joke about my language, if anyone is crying around here, it's you.

I was just saying, if a swear jar or some stupid shit came in here, it would be f*cking retarded. Wasn't crying lol.

I was also just saying, if a cuss word offends someone, go listen to pop music. Always looking for a fight huh?
I'm lookin for a fight? I'm not the one throwing lnsults left and right around here acting like a punk.

Who is throwing insults? Are you insulted by what I said? Is anyone else insulted even those it wasn't directed at them? Did I call them f*cking retards? Nope, don't think I did...so yes, it looks like you are looking for a fight
No clue if you did or didn't call anyone a retard. I do know that just about every post you make is inflammatory and trollish in nature. You don't have to call someone a name to throw insults, it all has to do with the way you present yourself.

Should I start wearing a suit and tie here?

if you think what I post here is inflammatory and trollish, you are trying to make mountains out of mole hills lol
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:48 pm

The quality of the boards has gone down the toilet with the appearance of these new couple of posters (trolls?). What's a well thought out opinion worth anymore when it can all be replaced with cunts, twats, retards, f*cks and cocks being sucked?

Either this punk is very angsty and 14 years old, or an alternate account. Either way, best not feed him.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 8:57 pm

Yeah guys, if they cuss, and say bad words, they are automatically trolls. GET EM....

Calm down Lori, it will be ok, do you need a safe space?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Lari wrote:
The quality of the boards has gone down the toilet with the appearance of these new couple of posters (trolls?). What's a well thought out opinion worth anymore when it can all be replaced with cunts, twats, retards, f*cks and cocks being sucked?

Either this punk is very angsty and 14 years old, or an alternate account. Either way, best not feed him.

Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Q4TjPyD
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:15 pm

And there's the cavalry...

I don't mind discussing music and things, just rather not mix every other thought with genitalia. I don't know what kind of a ghetto you come from if you equate a suit and a tie to talking like a decent normal human being.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 9:18 pm

Lari wrote:
And there's the cavalry...

I don't mind discussing music and things, just rather not mix every other thought with genitalia. I don't know what kind of a ghetto you come from if you equate a suit and a tie to talking like a decent normal human being.

Yep, Lori needs a safe space.

Can we get a safe space for the easily offended?

Lighten up a bit. You might enjoy life a bit more.

By the way, I got a suit and will put it on tomorrow when I browse the forums.
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:16 pm

Wrecked Neck wrote:
acting like a punk

Jesus Christ, everything I read on here sounds geriatric as F*ck.

GOT A LOT OF MOUTH FOR A JERSEY WHITE BOI!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:36 pm

DakotaRogers wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
acting like a punk

Jesus Christ, everything I read on here sounds geriatric as F*ck.

It's because we're old. We're not getting younger either so, deal with it.

And get off my lawn!! angry
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2016 11:37 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
It's because we're old. We're not getting younger either so, deal with it.

Oh please, 44 is the new 20. Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 251456
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:09 am

This is Entertaining as Hell! Where's the popcorn? Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 12087
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:14 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
This is Entertaining as Hell! Where's the popcorn? Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 12087

At the store.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:28 am

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

At the store.

Well go get me some!
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:33 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Thrasher73 wrote:

At the store.

Well go get me some!

It's closed dude. Maybe tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:39 am

Walmarts open all night! Smile
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:40 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
Walmarts open all night! Smile

F*ck the Wal-Mart
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:45 am

There's peculiar critters lurking around in Wal-Mart at this hour, it's not worth it.

Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Crack
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Thrasher73

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:50 am

You would never see anything like that at a Walmart in Kentucky! Haha!
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 2:52 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
You would never see anything like that at a Walmart in Kentucky! Haha!

Nah, looks like a Pacific Northwest Wal-Mart....
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 10:56 am

My favorite fake metal head...

Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 911

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:04 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

The metal survey by a female has been posted numerous times over the years on facebook and different forums. The resuklts have never been published as far as I know and the "woman" requesting it might not even exist. Could just be some advertising agency collecting data.
-------
One of the reasons I like this forum is the lack of "cuss words" and flame wars.

One of the reasons I don't like this forum is because of...
hmm, actually numerous reasons,not just one, but the older I get, the easier it is to just close the tab and look at something else.
Don't care to waste time arguing with f*gs and retards.
Back to top Go down
mlotek
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mlotek

Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:05 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Wrecked Neck wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

The metal survey by a female has been posted numerous times over the years on facebook and different forums. The results have never been published as far as I know and the "woman" requesting it might not even exist. Could just be some advertising agency collecting data.
-------
One of the reasons I like this forum is the lack of "cuss words" and flame wars.

One of the reasons I don't like this forum is because of...
hmm, actually numerous reasons,not just one, but the older I get, the easier it is to just close the tab and look at something else.
Don't care to waste time arguing with f*gs and retards.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 12:19 pm

I hate fake metalheads that double-post.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:22 pm

I did hear that many kids in High school now - don't know who the Beatles are/were -
I remember saying at a party that I thought Brian Johnson a better singer than Robert Plant - It was just my opinion - but people were shocked affraid
Also, I saw a cartoon on Facebook " Metal Detector " an old guy, beach comber - with one
he comes upon some guy buried over his head - just the metal sign - with one hand -
and a cig lighter - lit - in the other hand-
but it was a mock of the Planet of Apes scene - (Stautue Of Liberty)
saying - the metal scene is ancient - and gone -
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2016 1:36 pm

Glower wrote:
I did hear that many kids in High school now - don't know who the Beatles are/were -
I remember saying at a party that I thought Brian Johnson a better singer than Robert Plant - It was just my opinion - but people were shocked affraid
Also, I saw a cartoon on Facebook " Metal Detector " an old guy, beach comber - with one
he comes upon some guy buried over his head - just the metal sign - with one hand -
and a cig lighter - lit - in the other hand-
but it was a mock of the Planet of Apes scene - (Stautue Of Liberty)
saying - the metal scene is ancient - and gone -

Even in 2016 if you say Brian Johnson is a better singer then Robert Plant people lose their shit. It's quite hilarious really, but it's an opinion. I actually agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Metalheads.
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next