Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fake Metalheads.

Go down 
+21
corplhicks
DallasBlack
Fat Freddy
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
HeavyThrashhead
James B.
exact33
tohostudios
Glower
mlotek
MetalGuy71
Thrasher73
DakotaRogers
Wrecked Neck
ultmetal
chewie
mc666
Lari
Boris2008
666_Evil_666
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:14 am

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Where the hell is Freddy?

What? I gotta sleep sometime y'know.

...oh goody. The All-Wiener Squad is still here huh? (snort)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:39 am

(reads entire thread)

Good Lord, this is officially the stupidest thread in the history of forever.

A few clarifications:

To whoever was all bent about the deletion of their precious Black Metal Titties YouTube: back off of James B., cuz that was me, Zippy. He had nothin' to do with it.

It was not deleted out of "censorship" or "feminist agenda" or "SJW" but simply because I, like many other folks 'round here, like to skim these forums at work occasionally and I don't need somebody walking by my desk and seeing that on my screen.

As for the general change in attitude around here of late:

Not for nothin' but when I first join a forum, I tend to lurk for a while and get a feel for how the place runs before posting anything. If you come in like a drunk frat boy dropping F-Bombs, sh*tting on the carpet, and wiping your a** on the drapes, don't go "Wah wah wah! Why is everybody picking on me?" when someone calls you out on it.

So there you go. Final warnings all around. We got rules here. They're posted at the top of the main page. Several of them have been broken already several times over, but I was trying to be the Cool Mod and give things time to shake out on their own. Enough's enough tho. Don't like the way we do stuff here? Tough nuts. Go back to Reddit.

(drops mic)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:29 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
(reads entire thread)

A few clarifications:

To whoever was all bent about the deletion of their precious Black Metal Titties YouTube: back off of James B., cuz that was me, Zippy. He had nothin' to do with it.

It was not deleted out of "censorship" or "feminist agenda" or "SJW" but simply because I, like many other folks 'round here, like to skim these forums at work occasionally and I don't need somebody walking by my desk and seeing that on my screen.

Not for nothin' but when I first join a forum, I tend to lurk for a while and get a feel for how the place runs before posting anything. If you come in like a drunk frat boy dropping F-Bombs, sh*tting on the carpet, and wiping your a** on the drapes, don't go "Wah wah wah! Why is everybody picking on me?" when someone calls you out on it.

So there you go. Final warnings all around. We got rules here. They're posted at the top of the main page. Several of them have been broken already several times over, but I was trying to be the Cool Mod and give things time to shake out on their own. Enough's enough tho. Don't like the way we do stuff here? Tough nuts. Go back to Reddit.

(drops mic)

I AM THE LAW! You won't F*@+ around no more...

Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:22 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
(reads entire thread)

A few clarifications:

(drops mic)

I AM THE LAW! You won't F*@+ around no more...

Judge Fredd! Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 12:36 pm

Thrasher73 wrote:

Judge Fredd! Razz Smile

Nice!!
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

Number of posts : 162

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:40 pm

Judge Dredd was a shit movie just so you know. Smile
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:42 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:

Which one? The Stallone one or the Karl Urban one?

...wait, they both kinda sucked. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 1:43 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

Both were shit, but that last one was worse.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 2:40 pm

I thought the Urban one was better.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:20 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I've been to that "People of Walmart" site and some of those pics (hell, a lot of them) are so outlandish that I think most are fake.  Take that one above, I think someone photoshopped an ass crack in between the woman's top and her bottoms.  Besides, who would actually go out looking like that besides a plumber?

I worked at Wal-Mart for almost 5 years. They aren't fake. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 7:26 pm

Until Freddy chimed in, this thread almost made me think I was looking at the youtube comment section.

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 8:18 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
Until Freddy chimed in, this thread almost made me think I was looking at the youtube comment section.

lol!

Yeah, that or Blabbermouth.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:52 pm

God, guys, stop feeding the trolls.

I've more Maiden polls to post but I'm waiting for this K-12 bullshit to fade away.
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 10:57 pm

corplhicks wrote:

I've more Maiden polls to post but I'm waiting for this K-12 bullshit to fade away.

lol, i was doing the same thing with the Fates polls. I was wondering if we had evolved past the need for polls and had moved on to shitposting all the time, haha.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:44 pm

corplhicks wrote:

There are no trolls here.

Last edited by 666_Evil_666 on Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:45 pm

666_Evil_666 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

There are no trolls here.

Last edited by 666_Evil_666 on Tue Mar 15, 2016 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2016 11:55 pm

Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Troll-Meme-06
Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:05 am

corplhicks wrote:

I've been listening to Fear of the Dark a lot in anticipation!
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 9:23 am

666_Evil_666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I can tolerate people getting down on the new Ghostbusters trailer. And despite my personal affection for Stallone's Judge Dredd, I can see why others may not like it. But Urban's Dredd is quite possibly one of the best movies of the past 30 years.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 12:07 pm

The Stallone Dredd was bs from the first minute he took off his helmet.
Back to top Go down
666_Evil_666
Metal student
Metal student
666_Evil_666

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 1:21 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
666_Evil_666 wrote:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. I can tolerate people getting down on the new Ghostbusters trailer. And despite my personal affection for Stallone's Judge Dredd, I can see why others may not like it. But Urban's Dredd is quite possibly one of the best movies of the past 30 years.

I thought it was awful shit.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 3:19 pm

UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
The Stallone Dredd was bs from the first minute he took off his helmet.

Damn straight. The Stallone one was lame. I thought the other one was an entertaining way to kill 90 minutes or so. At the very least, they tried to stick closer to the original comic. And bonus points for NOT having Rob Schneider in it.

Janitor of the Void
TrogDawn

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 6:34 pm

Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 839011382
Back to top Go down
https://bandcamp.com/stonegrooverecords/following
HeavyThrashhead
Metal student
Metal student
HeavyThrashhead

Number of posts : 214

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2016 8:20 pm

i can see why both Judge Dredd movies sucked (eventhough myself i liked the Urban one) is 'cos they did not have Judge DEATH!.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2016 1:13 am

You want the real Judge Dredd? Stick with the comics. The movies are lame anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake Metalheads.   Fake Metalheads. - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake Metalheads.
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next