Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016

Go down 
+31
Wurthless
Hadley
akeldama
kyleblack
Thrasher73
EvyMetal
corplhicks
martinsane
Eyesore
Hec_The_Wreck
MetalGuy71
Lari
Thelemech
scottmitchell74
muckie
Wargod
manny
chewie
Witchfinder
tohostudios
exact33
ZombieHavoc
Boris2008
Required Fields
nevermore
bgsully
DakotaRogers
the sentinel
MetallicSeminarian
Fat Freddy
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Some recent additions:

Four Sticks - Electric Celebration
Hammer of the Gods - Two Nights in North America
Hawkwind - Epocheclipse: The Ultimate Best of Hawkwind
Icarus Witch - Roses on White Lace
Icarus Witch - Capture the Magic
Icarus Witch - Draw Down the Moon
Icarus Witch - Rise
Victor Griffin - In-Graved
Monument - Renegades
Racer X - Live: Extreme Volume II
'77 - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us
Spiritual Beggars - Sunrise to Sundown (Deluxe 2-cd version)
Volbeat - Seal the Deal & Let's Boogie - (Best Buy ed. with bonus disc)

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:14 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Some recent additions:

'77 - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us

Hmmm...I don't have this one. 

I wonder what it sounds like Wink lol!

Probably a lot like this:

mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 6:49 pm

Red Hot Chili Peppers- Bonnaroo Festival 2012 ( Bootleg DVD-pro shot)
Scorpions- World Wide Live (bootleg version on DVD)
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:19 pm

GoHastings is kinda pissin' me off this week. A week ago Sunday I ordered four new/used CDs from them. By Monday night I got the confirmation email that all four had shipped out. I got one on Thursday, but nothin' on Friday or Saturday, so I figured the other three would most likely arrive all together today. Aaaaaaaaaaand ... nope! Just one out of the three got here today.  C'mon, Hastings/Postal Service! Get your sh*t together already!! Haha.

Anyway, today's arrival: Heaven and Hell - Neon Nights: Live In Europe (new, sealed cut-out)

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:31 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Abnormality - Mechanisms of Ominscience
Artillery - Penalty by Perception
Gorguts - Pleiades Dust
Gruesome - Dimensions of Horror
Inherit Disease - Ephemeral
Vektor - Terminal Redux

This haul arrived today, sans the Vektor, which was backordered.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2016 7:34 pm

I was able to get the Vektor album for a cheaper price, and thus cancelled the Vektor backorder.

These are my new purchases:
Abominable Putridity - The Anomalies of Artificial Origin
Katalepsy - Gravenous Hour
Metal Church - XI
Nervosa - Agony
Shah - Escape From Mind
Vektor - Terminal Redux
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:01 pm

Rainbow - On Stage 2 CD Deluxe Edition) Brand new for $6 shipped! Could not be happier.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 8:29 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Rainbow - On Stage 2 CD Deluxe Edition) Brand new for $6 shipped! Could not be happier.

My favorite Rainbow album thanks to my college days.  I think I've mentioned before that my roommate and I developed a drinking game around this album.  Every time Dio says "Awright!" you do a shot.  I guarantee that by midway through the second half of the album you'll be plastered.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2016 10:03 pm

The rest of my GoHastings pickups arrived today:

Exodus - Blood In, Blood Out w/bonus DVD

Various - '80s Metal Tribute to Van Halen

:cheese:

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:25 am

tohostudios wrote:
the sentinel wrote:

My favorite Rainbow album thanks to my college days.  I think I've mentioned before that my roommate and I developed a drinking game around this album.  Every time Dio says "Awright!" you do a shot.  I guarantee that by midway through the second half of the album you'll be plastered.

Haha. That's awesome, Toho. Smile
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 10:34 am

Fat Freddy wrote:

I got that one too and I like it. I like the fact that it's all classic Halen (and one of Roth's best solo songs) and done by musicians of their era and not some new bands no ones ever heard of. Still, of course, none of the guitarists can match EVH's pyrotechnics. As much as I am a George Lynch fan boy, he's still not at the same level as Ed. I believe I got mine as a bundle in a box with another Deadline disc of rare, alternate, live tracks from the '80's.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 7:22 pm

the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I got that one too and I like it. I like the fact that it's all classic Halen (and one of Roth's best solo songs) and done by musicians of their era and not some new bands no ones ever heard of. Still, of course, none of the guitarists can match EVH's pyrotechnics. As much as I am a George Lynch fan boy, he's still not at the same level as Ed. I believe I got mine as a bundle in a box with another Deadline disc of rare, alternate, live tracks from the '80's.

I have a weakness for Deadline/Cleopatra's "Out of Work Hair Metal Dudes Raping a Classic Band's Catalog" tributes. I think I must have the majority of the series by now. Very Happy

I put them in the same category as those Extended Versions concert discs: they're so damn dirt cheap, I simply can't resist. Laughing very hard

Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2016 9:29 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:

I had no idea a version with a DVD existed, and Exodus is one of my favorite bands. Of course, the version I have does not have the DVD at all.

How is the DVD?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 9:14 am

Required Fields wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I had no idea a version with a DVD existed, and Exodus is one of my favorite bands. Of course, the version I have does not have the DVD at all.

How is the DVD?

I only looked at it for a few minutes, but it appears to be just a bunch of random, pointless behind-the-scenes/making-of-the-album clips strung together.... Gary Holt playing the same riff over and over in the studio while the band watches from behind the mixing board, then 30 seconds of them playing live at a festival, then a clip of them signing autographs at said festival, etc., etc.. Boooo-ring.

You're not missing anything, RF.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2016 10:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
the sentinel wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:

I have a weakness for Deadline/Cleopatra's "Out of Work Hair Metal Dudes Raping a Classic Band's Catalog" tributes. I think I must have the majority of the series by now. Very Happy

I put them in the same category as those Extended Versions concert discs: they're so damn dirt cheap, I simply can't resist. Laughing very hard

10 years ago, when my interest in beefing up my Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal music collection was re sparked, I couldn't get enough of these things and must have about a dozen or so Cleo/ Deadline discs, the "Hollywood Rocks" box set, and those VH1 Metal Mania Unplugged comps, etc., etc. Like PT Barnum said... Laughing
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 10, 2016 3:37 pm

Vodun - Possession (Orange vinyl)
Mars Red Sky - Apex III (Praise for the burning soul) (Vinyl & CD)
Candlemass - Epicus Doomicus Metallicus (30th Anniversary Pic Disc)
Hypnos - Hypnos (Vinyl)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2016 10:38 am

Meshuggah - I
Gama Bomb - Tales From The Grave In Space
Dirty South Revolutionaries - Dead Astronauts
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2016 6:35 pm

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 529886
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 7:10 pm

Banshee - Cry In The Night + Race Against Time - remastered, 2 CDs with one bonus track
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:30 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Banshee - Cry In The Night + Race Against Time - remastered, 2 CDs with one bonus track

\'arry \'eadbanger
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 9:32 pm

Raven - Raw Tracks headbanger

"... a box set without the rip off!"
- John Gallagher
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2016 10:33 pm

Black Crowes- War Paint Live (DVD)

Overkill- I Hear Black
Overkill- The Electric Age
Sleater-Kinney- Call the Doctor
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 5:33 pm

In The Sign Of Evil/Obsessed With Cruelty - Sodom
Live At Leeds (Remastered) - The Who
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 6:45 pm

Bat - Wings Of Chains
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2016 7:18 pm

Exciter - Thrash Speed Burn
Xytras - Passage
Queen - The Game
Wovenhand - Consider The Birds
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016
Page 22 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 30 ... 39  Next