Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016

Go down 
+31
Wurthless
Hadley
akeldama
kyleblack
Thrasher73
EvyMetal
corplhicks
martinsane
Eyesore
Hec_The_Wreck
MetalGuy71
Lari
Thelemech
scottmitchell74
muckie
Wargod
manny
chewie
Witchfinder
tohostudios
exact33
ZombieHavoc
Boris2008
Required Fields
nevermore
bgsully
DakotaRogers
the sentinel
MetallicSeminarian
Fat Freddy
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:09 pm

American Authors - Oh What A Life

Yeah I know, the song 'Best Day Of My Life" has been played to death but these guys were on MLB Central this week and played an acoustic set and I really dug them so I bought this one for about $5 ppd.  I'm also going to buy the download of the new one once it's available.  They played a song from that one that I liked too.

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:29 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Yeah I know, the song 'Best Day Of My Life" has been played to death but these guys were on MLB Central this week and played an acoustic set and I really dug them so I bought this one for about $5 ppd.  I'm also going to buy the download of the new one once it's available.  They played a song from that one that I liked too.

Hey, Toho, I saw that too. It was cool. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2016 10:42 pm

the sentinel wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Hey, Toho, I saw that too. It was cool. Smile

Laughing  I don't really know why I like their sound except that it's really different.  And the way they played acoustically in the studio showed me they're not an "autotune band".

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2016 9:11 pm

Metallica - Liberte (RSD exclusive)
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Ace Frehley - Origins Vol. 1
V/A - Metal Massacre 14 (vinyl + cd)
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:11 pm

Lizzy Borden - Menace to Society (Reissue w/ bonus tracks)
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 2:52 pm

I had to take my youngest daughter to a bowling party on Saturday way out in the 'burbs. As luck would have it, the bowling alley was next door to a giant Goodwill, so I popped in after the party to check it out. Found a few gems...

Steve Jones - Mercy
Tiger Army - Tiger Army
Blackthorn - Here We Go Again
Blackthorn - Push & Pull
The Hobbit - A Dramatization of the JRR Tolkien Classic*

*This was an odd duck. It's a 4-cd set with what I assume is a audio story of JRR Tolkien's 'The Hobbit'. It's housed in a wooden box with a wood-burned looking label. This one isn't mine, but it looks like this...
MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 52cf3226697d2_128967b

I don't have much interest in 'The Hobbit' or audio books in general, but I figure it must be worth more than the $2.97 I paid for it.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:26 pm

Kingdom Come - 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection

...never been more than a casual fan of these Zep clones, but this comp was super cheap & it has "Do You Like It" (their one track that I really *do* genuinely like) on it, so there ya go....

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:46 pm

Required Fields wrote:
Abhorrent - Intransigence
Ares Kingdom - The Unburiable Dead
Barón Rojo - Volumen Brutal
D.R.I. - Crossover
Opprobrium - Serpent Temptation
Opprobrium - Discerning Forces
Wormed - Krighsu

These albums arrived today! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:01 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Kingdom Come - 20th Century Masters: The Millennium Collection

...never been more than a casual fan of these Zep clones, but this comp was super cheap & it has "Do You Like It" (their one track that I really *do* genuinely like) on it, so there ya go....

I love these guys...well now it's really just Lenny Wolf....so, I guess what I am saying is I love Lenny Wolf. Sentinel had a lot of wine at dinner tonight.
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 pm

My niece gave me on DVD:

Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: Legends , outside a few artists, its dull as hell
Rock and Roll Hall of Fame: 25th Anniversary, this might be interesting if nothing else to see Metallica act as Lou Reed's back up band on a few Reed classics.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 1:52 pm

Ace Frehley - Origins Vol. I
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 2:33 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
it has "Do You Like It" (their one track that I really *do* genuinely like) on it

So then to answer their question: Yes. You do like it.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 2:53 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
it has "Do You Like It" (their one track that I really *do* genuinely like) on it

So then to answer their question: Yes. You do like it.

Yes ah do, ah do do do a dah dah dah. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:14 am

Various - A Tribute to Scorpions: Covered Like A Hurricane

...I had sorta promised myself that I wasn't gonna buy anymore of these cheap ass Deadline/Cleopatra Recs. "tributes" but when I saw that Kory Clarke (Warrior Soul) sings "In Trance" on this... well, once a fanboy, always a fan boy. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:24 pm

My $5 bin picks from CDBaby arrived...

Lunar Shadow - Triumphator

Rychus Syn - Rebirth

Starborn - The Dreaming City

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
manny
mini boss
mini boss
manny

Number of posts : 21101

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:26 pm

Mad Season- Above
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 11:39 pm

Punishment For Decadence - Coroner
Stormwatch - Jethro Tull
With the Dead - With the Dead
Tourniquets, Hacksaws and Graves - Autopsy
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:06 am

Fat Freddy wrote:
Rychus Syn - Rebirth

Let me know what you think about that one. I've put it in and taken it out of my cart many times while looking through CDBaby's bargain bin.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:42 am

Got yet another comp of 60s garage punk, this time a bunch of screaming rockers from New Zealand.

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 819GAxZgicL._SX450_
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:30 am

manny wrote:
Mad Season- Above

Great album. I played the crap outta that one years back.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 11:30 am

David Lee Roth - Going Crazy (Live 1986 Radio Broadcast)
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 12:54 pm

On CD:
IQ - The Wake [25th Anniversary Deluxe Edition]
IQ - Tales From the Lush Attic 2013 Remix [30th Anniversary Edition Collector's Edition]
Beggars Opera - Waters of Change
Steamhammer - Mountains
Gravy Train - Gravy Train
Gravy Train - Staircase to the Day

On LP:
Black Sabbath featuring Tony Iommi - Seventh Star
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 9:22 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
Rychus Syn - Rebirth

Let me know what you think about that one. I've put it in and taken it out of my cart many times while looking through CDBaby's bargain bin.

Haven't had the chance to hear it all the way thru yet but the first few tracks seem pretty solid.

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 11:46 am

Gamma Ray - Heading for the East (2 CD) Remaster/ re release
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016   MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016 - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MUSIC HAUL (CDs, LPs, Tapes, etc.) 2016
Page 17 of 39Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 39  Next