Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016

Go down 
+25
akeldama
DallasBlack
ZombieHavoc
the sentinel
Wurthless
SideShowDisaSter
corplhicks
Thelemech
manny
Boris2008
chewie
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
DakotaRogers
James B.
thejokeriv
Required Fields
scottmitchell74
mikeinfla
tohostudios
exact33
Leatherface
nevermore
Fat Freddy
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26454

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 4:30 pm

Star Wars : A New Hope
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 5:01 pm

"Invasion U.S.A." (1985)

A clan of Russian-backed terrorists and mercenaries (led by B-Movie mainstay Richard Lynch) plot to overthrow the U.S. of A. - thankfully America has got Chuck Norris in its corner and he's at the height of his Beard Powered, blue-jeaned bad-assery - so the odds are just about even!
The Mighty Chuck's magnum opus is completely, utterly, totally ridiculous, cheesy, over the top and silly as hell but I can't deny that it's also entertaining as hell. Tons of Reagan-era shoot'em-up, blow'em-up, kill-a-commie-for-Mommy fun!

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 6:38 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Invasion U.S.A." (1985)

A clan of Russian-backed terrorists and mercenaries (led by B-Movie mainstay Richard Lynch) plot to overthrow the U.S. of A. - thankfully America has got Chuck Norris in its corner and he's at the height of his Beard Powered, blue-jeaned bad-assery - so the odds are just about even!
The Mighty Chuck's magnum opus is completely, utterly, totally ridiculous, cheesy, over the top and silly as hell but I can't deny that it's also entertaining as hell. Tons of Reagan-era shoot'em-up, blow'em-up, kill-a-commie-for-Mommy fun!

Now this is a modern classic! They blow up an entire neighborhood!
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 17, 2016 9:05 pm

All three Atlas Shrugged films.

Interesting to see such a heavily propagandized narrative (particularly one that I disagree with)but I kind of knew what Ayn Rand was all about going in
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40564

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 8:27 am

Fear The Walking Dead
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:28 pm

Started the new season of 'The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' the other night. 4 episodes in so far and laughing my ass off. The jokes fly just as fast & furious as season 1.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:34 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Invasion U.S.A." (1985)

Now this is a modern classic!  They blow up an entire neighborhood!

I wore a denim shirt to work today in honor of The Mighty Chuck. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 3:44 pm

I love when that Cannon Films documentary tried to make it sound like 'Invasion USA' was "groundbreaking and ahead of it's time, predicting the terrorist attacks in the USA". Laughing very hard

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 4:15 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Witchfinder wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
"Invasion U.S.A." (1985)

Now this is a modern classic!  They blow up an entire neighborhood!

I wore a denim shirt to work today in honor of The Mighty Chuck. Very Happy

Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 7:25 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
"Invasion U.S.A." (1985)

The movie Invasion U.S.A. is, in fact, a documentary.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 9:28 pm

Quote :
The movie Invasion U.S.A. is, in fact, a documentary.

It's a CHUCKumentary!!

Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2016 10:10 pm

Invasion U.S.A.... man, that's a blast from the past. Smile
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:05 am

Gotham

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2016 8:11 am

Penny Dreadful Season 1 ,Episodes 1 & 2

A very interesting supernatural show on Showtime starring Timothy Dalton, Eva Green, and Josh Hartnett.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 20, 2016 10:57 pm

"The Peanuts Movie" (2015)

Charlie Brown still can't fly a kite or work up the courage to talk to the Little Red Haired Girl, and Snoopy continues his ongoing battle with the Red Baron.
Charles Schulz's beloved comic strip characters got a successful 21st century makeover in this fun family flick from Blue Sky animation studios (the gang behind the "Ice Age" series). Lots of laughs for the kids, and a trip down memory lane for their parents. Recommended if you have young'uns.

"Batman: Bad Blood" (2016)

Batman is missing in action after a battle with the League of Shadows, so Nightwing temporarily dons the Bat-Mask to keep the peace in Gotham City, aided by Robin, Batwoman and a new member of the Bat-Family known as "Batwing." More quality action packed animated mayhem from DC Comics.

Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 8:24 am

Modern Family

Penny Dreadful Season 1, Episode 3
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:00 pm

Guardians Of The Galaxy
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:30 pm

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, season 3, episode 9.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2016 10:35 pm

Better Call Saul season finale
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2016 10:21 am

corplhicks wrote:

For a season finale, I was a little disappointed with last night's episode. I guess I was expecting something a little more "epic". Still a great show though.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 12:12 am

Penny Dreadful Season 1, Episodes 4 & 5
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 1:07 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

For a season finale, I was a little disappointed with last night's episode. I guess I was expecting something a little more "epic". Still a great show though.

Yeah I found it to be a good episode but the way it ended was rather odd. Lots of buzz going around though that makes it more interesting. Some viewers are commenting on how flat and rushed the final sequence was shot compared to the how stylized the rest of the show is--might be something deeper going on, like Jimmy knows what's up. Also the way he keeps looking down at the coffee table at the you-know-what while sitting (awkwardly) next to Chuck (apparently for the first time; usually in scenes at Chuck's house they sit directly across from each other). And it's obvious the "evidence" will be inadmissible in court. And Jimmy's blurb being rather patronizing, just unconvincingly tossed around, possibly with an agenda up the sleeve. And some other crap about the second coming, foreshadowing by the number of Chuck's foil wraps, the position of the sun throughout the episode, yada yada...

Anyway. Great show. I think there's something beyond the obvious going on in that scene, especially for a show that refuses to be predictable.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 7:42 am

"Avenging Force" (1986)

A low budget pseudo-sequel to "Invasion U.S.A." with Michael "American Ninja" Dudikoff taking over Chuck Norris' role as CIA butt kicker Matt Hunter. This time Hunter tangles with a group of extreme right-wing racist millionaires who hold their own "Most Dangerous Game" style hunting parties in the Louisiana bayous. The presence of Dudikoff's frequent "American Ninja" co-star Steve James makes this feel more like an "A.N." sequel than a follow up to Chuck's flick. It's not terrible, it's not great, it's just sort of ... "there."

Last edited by Fat Freddy on Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wurthless
Metal is Forever
Wurthless

Number of posts : 5067

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 23, 2016 3:04 pm

un chien andalou (Luis Bunuel & Salvador Dali)
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 24, 2016 5:39 pm

Murders In The Zoo (1933)

A surprisingly graphic (for the time,still tame by today's standards) murder mystery with the killer using animals to dispatch his victims. Not bad but marred by over the top comedy relief from Charles Ruggles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016   TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016 - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TODAY I WATCHED (Movies, TV Shows) 2016
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next