Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KMORG: avatar

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

KMORG: avatar Empty
PostSubject: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:10 pm

KMORG, I notice your new avatar is from the Heavy Metal Encyclopedia book! I just bought that book and it's great! Have you read it?
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:49 pm

I have it. It's a cool coffee-table book. Really great photos and good info on bands. The one downside, because it's in book form, it's dated already, unlike a website that can be updated on a regular basis.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 3:49 pm

blackieboy wrote:
KMORG, I notice your new avatar is from the Heavy Metal Encyclopedia book! I just bought that book and it's great! Have you read it?

Sadly, no. I juste image-Googled avatar+metal, and the cover for that book came up. I just cut on the bottom and the top to make me a new avatar. I bet it is a good book though.

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:59 pm

Yeah, I'm really liking it! Great photos of bands. There's really good spread of Stryper! Haha! It's great.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:52 am

kmorg wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

Sadly, no. I juste image-Googled avatar+metal, and the cover for that book came up. I just cut on the bottom and the top to make me a new avatar. I bet it is a good book though.
poseur... lol kidding! Laughing very hard

kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 2:32 am

mc666 wrote:
kmorg wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

:kickbutt: KMORG: avatar 19976 :defleppard: whip

lol!

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:33 pm

kmorg wrote:
mc666 wrote:
kmorg wrote:
blackieboy wrote:

:kickbutt: KMORG: avatar 19976 :defleppard: whip

lol!

Laughing very hard @ :defleppard:

That's hilarious!!! I love that emote!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KMORG: avatar   KMORG: avatar Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KMORG: avatar
Page 1 of 1