Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which Witch Do You Prefer?

Go down 
+19
DakotaRogers
James B.
brokentulsa
BearOnUnicycle
DeathCult
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
chewie
Glower
MoonChild
Boris2008
Witchfinder
corplhicks
deathisgain
Wurthless
metalinmyveins
Thelemech
the sentinel
80s Metal Lady
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Angel Witch
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap37%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 37% [ 11 ]
Axe Witch
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Stormwitch
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap20%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Witch [from Los Angeles]
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Witch Cross
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Witchfinder General
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap30%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 30% [ 9 ]
Witchfynde
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 2 ]
Witchkiller
Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 30

AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 11:07 am

Angel Witch gets the nod from me. It's the first one I was familiar with back when I got the NWOBHM Re-Visited compilation tape many moons ago.

Witchfinder General and Witchfynde are also very good. Not familiar with the others.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2015 7:23 am

Actually based on this song alone I'd vote for Zach Stevens' band, even though I love Stormwitch with their magnificent 5 album streak .
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 4:53 am

The humble beginnings !
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 11:48 am

I voted for Angel Witch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2021 3:02 pm

Stormwitch. I own most of their catalogue and it's excellent. True metal headbanger headbanger.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2023 4:58 pm

He spits on every crucifix !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Witch Do You Prefer?   Which Witch Do You Prefer? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2