Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit

Go down 
+5
nevermore
chewie
Boris2008
80s Metal Lady
Citanul
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Citanul
Metal master
Metal master
Citanul

Number of posts : 657

Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Empty
PostSubject: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 4:42 am

Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 12:08 pm

Ha! Those KISS ones were easy to get!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 1:47 pm

I think he's just worked out that Babymetal are the only band that he hasn't played drums for. lol!
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 8:29 pm

I saw that on FB and it had me crackin' up!!!!!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25855

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 9:41 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
I think he's just worked out that Babymetal are the only band that he hasn't played drums for. lol!

lol!
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28436

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2015 10:01 pm

Boris2008 wrote:

lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 3:34 am

I remember Gene Simmons and Yoshiki from X Japan met and had a discussion about whether they liked Kiss Kitty or Yoshikitty better.

Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit 79762463
Gene and Yoshiki

Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit 79762471
KiSS Kitty with Yoshikitty in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Runicen
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Runicen

Number of posts : 1598

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 9:31 am

Isn't that the shame Yoshiki who did some collab singles with Roger Taylor from Queen? When did he start looking like a middle-aged Marilyn Manson? Shocked
Back to top Go down
muckie
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
muckie

Number of posts : 493

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2015 11:13 am

I know Yoshiki and the members of X were somewhat like friends to Manson. MM actually invested in Japanese sunglasses to help raise money for the Yoshiki Foundation charity back when the earthquake and tsunami happened. I also heard that their late guitarist Hide used to have arguments with MM, but over what, I don't know.

And yes, Yoshiki not only did work with Roger but also did a classical rendition of Black Diamond on the Kiss My Ass: Classic Kiss Regrooved compilation.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 am

Pretty funny stuff.

And ... VIO-LENCE t-shirt! +50 bonus metal points.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit   Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mike Portnoy - Hello Kitty Drum Kit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: