Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM updated

Go down 
+19
Vexer6
Thelemech
ZombieHavoc
Addy
Boris2008
tohostudios
mikeinfla
ultmetal
corplhicks
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
sovdat
James B.
metalinmyveins
Dark Horseman
MetalGuy71
Eyesore
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
Required Fields
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

NLTM updated - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:30 am

While i didnt read the updates i did scope out the Ace Frehley and Pink Floyd sections, good stuff
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 10:17 am

ultmetal wrote:
However, cranking this thing up in my Mustang

Off topic as hell, but in the past year or so I have become obsessed with muscle cars, after spending the first three and a half decades of my life not caring about any car in the least.

So...just out of curiosity, what kind of Mustang do you have? I have spent countless hours online this past year drooling over ones from 69-72 specifically.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:20 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

Off topic as hell, but in the past year or so I have become obsessed with muscle cars, after spending the first three and a half decades of my life not caring about any car in the least.

So...just out of curiosity, what kind of Mustang do you have? I have spent countless hours online this past year drooling over ones from 69-72 specifically.

2015 Mustang 5.0 GT.

NLTM updated - Page 3 10451176_831424406922970_4407143710720954478_n
On the showroom floor.

NLTM updated - Page 3 10952250_827911157274295_8156487040461222163_n
And in front of my house! Very Happy

NLTM updated - Page 3 1486834_827484740650270_5516544397363063622_n
And this was my old 2015 4.0 Mustang. Traded her in for the black beauty.

Last edited by ultmetal on Thu Aug 20, 2015 2:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:20 pm

Addy wrote:
While i didnt read the updates i did scope out the Ace Frehley and Pink Floyd sections, good stuff

Thank you.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 2:46 pm

Nice cars man. Funny, as I said, I spent almost all my life not caring about cars at all, then one day, I just did. Ha.

Maybe it's now having two (very young) sons and imagining 16 years from now, them asking me a question about a car they want or have or need to fix, and having absolutely no idea what they are talking about, whereas my dad had at lease the base knowledge to open the hood and see if he could figure something out.

But one day, maybe 10 years from now, I will have a smoking 60s/70s muscle car. At least I'm telling myself that. Ha.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:11 pm

ZombieHavoc wrote:
Nice cars man. Funny, as I said, I spent almost all my life not caring about cars at all, then one day, I just did. Ha.

Maybe it's now having two (very young) sons and imagining 16 years from now, them asking me a question about a car they want or have or need to fix, and having absolutely no idea what they are talking about, whereas my dad had at lease the base knowledge to open the hood and see if he could figure something out.

But one day, maybe 10 years from now, I will have a smoking 60s/70s muscle car. At least I'm telling myself that. Ha.

I like the newer muscle cars. The Dodge Challenger is awesome. Also diggin the Ford Torino Shelby.
NLTM updated - Page 3 Ford_Torino_Shelby_NCI

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:13 pm

ultmetal wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

I like the newer muscle cars. The Dodge Challenger is awesome. Also diggin the Ford Torino Shelby.

That thing is pretty awesome. And I also love the new Challengers. I have seen some around that look even tougher than their 70s counterparts.
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:26 pm

ultmetal wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

2015 Mustang 5.0 GT.

On the showroom floor.

Very nice car ult headbanger
Back to top Go down
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 3:31 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Addy wrote:

Thank you.

No prob I was curious on your thoughts on Spaced Invaders and didnt know you are a fan of the Floyd
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Vexer6
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Vexer6

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 3:03 pm

Yeah the Killen album definitely isn't worth the outrageous prices it usually goes for(I was fortunately able to get it fairly cheap from Discogs.com) and the production is definitely VERY rough around the edges, but i'd still much rather listen to Killen then bands like say Cannibal Corpse(and most death metal in general), Vengeance Rising, Deliverance, and Mortification, I can see why people like those bands, but they never really did anything for me musically or lyrically.

I also quite like 38 Special's more commercial releases.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Thelemech wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:
ultmetal wrote:

2015 Mustang 5.0 GT.

On the showroom floor.

Very nice car ult headbanger

Agreed! headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 12:33 am

When I finally hit my mid life crisis which is any f*cking day now, the latest generation of mustang will be in my driveway.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 8:30 am

Slammed at work last week and just catching up on the board - looks like I missed all the fun!

Nice Killen review - I could never make it past 30 second or so what what FF had posted on the board... my hats off to you for making it all they way though the album!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 10:32 am

ultmetal wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

I've been fighting the urge to tell you in a patronising way that you are just going along with mainstream opinion by liking this car and that if you were clued into the 'auto underground' then you would realise that this car 

NLTM updated - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSIEBd_jsQ34R9i_oDH5nOMUp2OF_jH94nem9sd7uq7TC69b4vT

was in fact vastly superior!

Looks like I lost that fight then!  lol!
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 2:29 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
Slammed at work last week and just catching up on the board - looks like I missed all the fun!

I missed the fun too. Looks like another HoM troublemaker got run off. At least this time he didn't have to be banned and went on his own accord. Albeit over a stupid reason.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40559

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:18 pm

DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

I missed the fun too. Looks like another HoM troublemaker got run off. At least this time he didn't have to be banned and went on his own accord. Albeit over a stupid reason.

Is there really any other reason ?
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:28 pm

007 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

At least he didn't fake his own death and pretend to be his sister! (yet!)  Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:33 pm

007 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

Not in HoM anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:36 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

At least he didn't fake his own death and pretend to be his sister! (yet!)  Laughing very hard

That was that Chrome Locust guy, correct?
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2015 6:53 pm

metalinmyveins wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
007 wrote:
DallasBlack wrote:
thejokeriv wrote:

That was that Chrome Locust guy, correct?

Oh yeah. That guy!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NLTM updated   NLTM updated - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM updated
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3