Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov

Go down 
+8
Required Fields
the sentinel
corplhicks
Ravenscraig
Lari
John Madden
Addy
ultmetal
12 posters
AuthorMessage
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Empty
PostSubject: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 1:58 pm

http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/updates.htm

Been slow at getting reviews up this year. Sorry about that. No excuses but it's been an insane year and I've really been enjoying doing the YouTube videos.

In this year I nearly died, my dog died, my dad died and my uncle died, all in about a six month period. In good news, my second granddaughter was just born. Yay!

As always, always appreciate the discussions here, as well as you guys helping to proofread for me.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

Number of posts : 4214

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:49 pm

Im sorry for your losses this year. What happened to you that you almost died?

This year my grandmother died 2 weeks after the birth of my only child
Back to top Go down
http://rockconnection.rocksolyd.com
Addy
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 3:50 pm

oh yeah your typo made it to the site, you have 2103 (2013) in the Fallen review
Back to top Go down
John Madden
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
John Madden

Number of posts : 279

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:11 pm

In your Pentagram review you had put "For me this album was a bit of a grower. The first couple listens didn't grab me by the jugular like "Last Rites" did. However, with the third or fourth ALBUM I was suddenly hooked and I began to want to hear it over and over again."

In place of ALBUM I'm assuming you meant "listen".
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 5:43 pm

Addy wrote:
What happened to you that you almost died?

I assume he's speaking of blood clots.
Back to top Go down
Ravenscraig
Metal student
Metal student
Ravenscraig

Number of posts : 107

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 7:05 pm

Sweeeet!

Thanks a lot as always for the Veil of Deception review man! Real glad you dug our second album. headbanger
Back to top Go down
http://www.veilofdeception.com
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 8:41 pm

Those chicks from Suspended are amazing!
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Sorry for your losses, Scott. I think the videos have kept us all fed when we need a helping of NLTM! But it's always great to have an update to read.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2015 11:22 pm

Addy wrote:
oh yeah your typo made it to the site, you have 2103 (2013) in the Fallen review

Also, you list 2105 instead of 2015 in the Slayer review.

Although, in a perfect world, Slayer would still be alive and kicking when 2105 rolls around.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 1:56 am

Lari wrote:
Addy wrote:

great update.

blood clots? How did I miss this?? Hope ur better now man. Any idea what may have caused it?
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2015 2:08 am

On the Quiet Riot page, you have Alive and Well (1999) listed before Down to the Bone (1995).
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:19 pm

Addy wrote:
Im sorry for your losses this year. What happened to you that you almost died?

This year my grandmother died 2 weeks after the birth of my only child

Pulmonary Embolism in 4 of 5 lobes of my lungs.

Addy wrote:

Thank you.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 pm

John Madden wrote:
In your Pentagram review you had put "For me this album was a bit of a grower. The first couple listens didn't grab me by the jugular like "Last Rites" did. However, with the third or fourth ALBUM I was suddenly hooked and I began to want to hear it over and over again."

In place of ALBUM I'm assuming you meant "listen".

Thank you.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:20 pm

Hadley wrote:
On the Quiet Riot page, you have Alive and Well (1999) listed before Down to the Bone (1995).

Thank you.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:
Addy wrote:

great update.

blood clots? How did I miss this?? Hope ur better now man. Any idea what may have caused it?

Yup. Blood clots in the lungs. They said if I hadn't gone into the ER when I did I would have just dropped dead at any moment. Weird freaky things that happen. God wasn't ready to take me home yet.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Addy

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 4:40 pm

ultmetal wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:
Addy wrote:

great update.

Yup. Blood clots in the lungs. They said if I hadn't gone into the ER when I did I would have just dropped dead at any moment. Weird freaky things that happen. God wasn't ready to take me home yet.

Thats freaky glad you didnt drop dude
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 8:02 pm

Addy wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Gilbert wrote:
Lari wrote:
Addy wrote:

great update.

Thats freaky glad you didnt drop dude

And that's the understatement of the year! It'd not be the same world without Ult in it.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2015 9:58 pm

Hey, Scott, check your private messages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:36 am

In the Tigertailz - Young and Crzy review, you wrote "Listening to "You and Crazy" I definitely". Should be "Young and Crazy".
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2015 11:43 am

And....ADD MORE TIGERTAILZ! It is all good!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 pm

I think I might have asked you before, but I noticed you don't have any albums from The Cult on your site. Why no love for the Cult, Ult? Electric or Sonic Temple would fit in nicely, methinks.

Administrator
ultmetal

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2015 9:06 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I think I might have asked you before, but I noticed you don't have any albums from The Cult on your site. Why no love for the Cult, Ult? Electric or Sonic Temple would fit in nicely, methinks.

I have Some The Cult but not Electric. I just haven't gotten around to reviewing them yet, mostly because they really haven't clicked with me yet.

Saxon,
I have more Tigertailz. :-)

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov   NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM Updated for Oct/Nov
Page 1 of 1