Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires

Go down 
+6
exact33
ultmetal
the sentinel
Runicen
ZombieHavoc
MetalGuy71
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires   Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 9:21 am

Hey dudes. I discovered that a deluxe edition of this album was released last week. Looks like an Mp3 download-only kinda thing? At least on Amazon. Anyway, 3 extra songs. I checked them out on Spotify:

15. I'm a Boy (The Who)
16. 7 and 7 is (Love)
17. As Bad as I Am (appears to be an original tune)

The original tune is decent enough...lesser than the originals on the regular album in my opinion though, but still fun. The 2 covers really shoulda been on the actual release in my opinion. They are probably 2 of the best from the bunch of covers. I'm a big fan of the original versions to begin with, but I like HV's take on them quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires   Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:21 am

ZombieHavoc wrote:

The original tune is decent enough...lesser than the originals on the regular album in my opinion though, but still fun.

They played this song live on the Grammy's the other night. It sounded kinda loud and sloppy, but I'll chalk that up to the live performance. I wouldn't mind hearing a studio version.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires   Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2016 10:23 am

MetalGuy71 wrote:
ZombieHavoc wrote:

The original tune is decent enough...lesser than the originals on the regular album in my opinion though, but still fun.

They played this song live on the Grammy's the other night. It sounded kinda loud and sloppy, but I'll chalk that up to the live performance. I wouldn't mind hearing a studio version.

I still haven't watched any Grammys clips, so can't compare for sure, but I kinda think loud and sloppy might be good adjectives for the studio version too. Ha. But in a good way, I kinda like that just loose rockin' vibe.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires   Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:05 am

The Hollywood Vampires are gearing up for another release on June 21. This one features more original tunes with a few covers thrown in. Alice Cooper, Johnny Depp and Joe Perry are the mainstays, with assorted guests.

Here's the first single...

01. I Want My Now
02. Good People Are Hard to Find
03. Who's Laughing Now
04. How the Glass Fell
05. The Boogieman Surprise
06. Welcome to Bushwackers
07. The Wrong Bandage
08. You Can't Put Your Arms Around a Memory
09. Git From Round Me
10. Heroes
11. A Pitiful Beauty
12. New Threat
13. Mr. Spider
14. We Gotta Rise
15. People Who Died
16. Congratulations

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires   Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2019 11:15 am

Whoa, excellent news that I somehow missed. I enjoyed that song and I'm stoked for more original tunes.

I'm really excited to hear their cover of "People Who Died". The original is killer.

Very excited for this release.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires   Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper - Hollywood Vampires
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2