Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Alice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Alice Cooper   Alice Cooper Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 4:02 am

He will Welcome you to his Nightmare when School is Out For Summer. In this Brutal Planet, where it's No More Mr. Nice Guy, he will Feed your Frankenstein. He may just be a Wicked Young Man who is Lost In America, but his love is like a Loaded Gun. Even if he tells you to Go To Hell, he's still the Life And Death Of The Party and will get praise even when he writes the Song That Didn't Rhyme. He may say Only Women Bleed, but deep down he knows Every Woman Has A Name and will get all the Ghouls Gone Wild when he's eventually The Last Man On Earth.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37649

Alice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper   Alice Cooper Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2016 9:25 am

I was Lost in America when I stopped at a House of Fire for some Lace and Whiskey. "I Like Girls," I told Cold Ethyl, "but I'm Remarkably Insincere." "Hey Stoopid," she replied, "How You Gonna See Me Now?" So For Veronica's Sake I went to the Quiet Room with Nurse Rozetta. I told her to Wake Me Gently, but after a while on that Bed of Nails I realized... Can't Sleep, Clowns Will Eat Me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

Alice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper   Alice Cooper Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 1:49 am

I'm reminded of the Styx song, Too Much Time on my Hands. Razz
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

Alice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper   Alice Cooper Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 2:04 am

Thrasher73 wrote:
I'm reminded of the Styx song, Too Much Time on my Hands. Razz

No doubt about it. I'm still looking for a job so time is about all I have Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 991

Alice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper   Alice Cooper Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2016 10:35 am

Well, Alice is Adaptable. He loves America, but he's also the Man Behind the Mask, so when he wants to play "Tag, You're It", you should steal that car and drive to the sideshow and hide among the clones, because he's got a line on you and even the Prettiest Cop On the Block wont save you from being wrapped in silk when hell comes home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alice Cooper Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper   Alice Cooper Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: