Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Frontline Of Metal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:27 pm

Check out this band Frontline I found a while ago, they're only in the starting stages but they're really good for a group of 16yr olds. The first new Thrash Metal band I've seen in a while that actually are "Thrash". They've also got a Pink Floyd esque song in there which is also awesome (though for some reason they think its like GN'R).

Songs to check out

Call To Arms
The Ever Swifter Hand Of Death
Without Reason
Spill The Blood

Youtube:

https://www.youtube.com/user/frontlinemetal

Myspace:

http://www.myspace.com/frontline123
Back to top Go down

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:11 pm

Wow! It sound like Metallica! Really great I want more! When will they do a CD? 🤘
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:28 am

sounds like good stuff. will this new thrash craze become as saturated as the last second wave though that is the question
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:37 am

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Wow! It sound like Metallica!

Now, that makes me wonder - if that is a good thing or a bad thing?

haha j/k

Good stuff there!
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:56 am

it is is aggod thing i would say cos metallica are awesome but a bad thing as well as its suggests a lack of originianloty that killed thrash in the first place
Back to top Go down

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:15 pm

AceFrehley655 wrote:
Wow! It sound like Metallica! Really great I want more! When will they do a CD? 🤘

You can buy their E.P here;
http://frontline123.bigcartel.com/product/municiple-guards-e-p
but you should ask them for "Without Reason" yourself if you want that song too and they'll stick it on for you. The Cd cost £7 (including shipping) for me here in N Ireland.
Back to top Go down

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:17 pm

TheGooch wrote:
it is is aggod thing i would say cos metallica are awesome but a bad thing as well as its suggests a lack of originianloty that killed thrash in the first place

I wouldn't say there's a lack of originality here, they have some great potential for being a pretty diverse band I'd say, they don't seem to hype their song "Without Reason" that much (probably because it's not Thrash) but they really should as it shows they can do more than just Thrash.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 12:52 pm

Good stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Frontline Of Metal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Frontline Of Metal   Frontline Of Metal Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Frontline Of Metal
Page 1 of 1