Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song

Go down 
+15
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
kyleblack
nevermore
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
brokentulsa
Thrasher73
Troublezone
Glower
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Thelemech
Lurideath
glassprison
mikeinfla
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 9:59 am

First review is in...
http://sleazeroxx.com/reviews/dee-snider-we-are-the-ones/

The guitarist looks like Bozo the Clown. Ugh.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 11:25 am

Read an interesting article about Bozo yesterday. He's the writer/producer of the album. Seems he might be a bit of a fraud, though.

https://showgirlofrock.wordpress.com/2016/09/26/mancow-exposes-local-rock-star-fraud-damon-ranger

Read the comments, too.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 1:01 pm

Wow. That story is just as bizarre as his hairstyle. Weird.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 3:53 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Wow. That story is just as bizarre as his hairstyle. Weird.

Yeah, it's bizarre. How does a guy away with that kind of crap?
Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 6:46 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
First review is in...
http://sleazeroxx.com/reviews/dee-snider-we-are-the-ones/

Wow. Did anyone else watch the vid for We're Not Gonna Take It?  It's like a 4 minute Sarah Mclachlan commercial for childhood cancer.   Geez that was really sad.

Last edited by Aaron_D on Fri Oct 07, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2016 7:12 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
First single...

Eh, better than that 'Rule the World' song I guess.

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 7_1439978101
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2016 10:18 am

Yea, Dee just seems out of his element. Trying too hard to be relevant. Stick to what you know, man.

I just don't see what market he's aiming for here. Younger folks ain't gonna buy into this and older fans want no part of it either. Same deal with that Broadway show tunes album he put out a few years ago.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2016 4:32 am

I just listened to the album. There are a couple of songs that I enjoyed since they are catchy and it's cool to hear Dee's voice on something new. Overall, however, this album is truly awful. Do yourself a favor and avoid the song "Superhero" at all cost. That song may be the worst thing he has ever committed to record. I say "may be" because the song that follows it--"So What"--is definitely a contender as well.
Back to top Go down
Hadley
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 992

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2016 11:45 pm

http://gdm.glorydazemusic.com/articles.php?article_id=6383

Wow, BRUTAL review here. I listened to the samples on amazon, and i do have to admit there are a few decent sounding songs, but some real bad ones too.
Back to top Go down

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2