Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song

Go down 
+15
Fat Freddy
the sentinel
kyleblack
nevermore
Eyesore
MetalGuy71
brokentulsa
Thrasher73
Troublezone
Glower
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Thelemech
Lurideath
glassprison
mikeinfla
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Empty
PostSubject: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:11 am

New solo song from Dee, a free download. Not bad.

To Hell & Back MP3 download
Back to top Go down
glassprison
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:40 am

It's a pretty good song, but it is a shame that it has taken him this long to write and release anything new. Too bad there won't be another TS album...
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 1:38 pm

This song is ok. Nothing great.

He should reform Widowmaker!
Back to top Go down
Thelemech
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Thelemech

Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 2:25 pm

Not bad at all. Thanks for the link and the heads up.
Back to top Go down
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 5:21 pm

I like! Bit of an old AC/DC vibe.
Back to top Go down
Glower
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 6:35 pm

I LOVE this tune - esp. after reading his book - very street -
TS always had an AC DC vibe - perfect for Snyder's voice -
He's a great lyric writer - rowdy - insightful - makes you smirk -
" Don't tell me your sad story " - kicks it in for me -
This is perfect - for US troops to rock out too !!
Great post Mike -
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2015 7:14 pm

Not bad, although a bit rusty... I'm sure he'll get better if he starts writing more than just one song every few years.
Back to top Go down
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2015 1:24 am

Lurideath wrote:
This song is ok. Nothing great.

He should reform Widowmaker!

I agree
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2015 12:29 am

I really like this track and I gotta say Dee Looks pretty Good in the picture with the track... I hope a new album comes....
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeSat Jul 09, 2016 6:39 am

This song is still a free download so if you don't have it give it a try. Decent tune. Then if you don't like it simply delete.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:24 pm

Dee's got a new solo album on the way...

Quote :
Dee's vibrant new solo album, "We Are The Ones", is due out in October on Red River Records (distributed by BFD/RED). Produced by Grammy-, Emmy- and Oscar-winning songwriter Damon Ranger, "We Are The Ones" crackles with modern energy, from the call-to-arms manifesto of "Rule The World", to the anthemic bonding of "So What" (complete with, yes, a string section) to the intensely synth-driven "Close To You", to the thematically soaring "Superhero" (a song tailor-made for running over the end credits of the next Marvel or DC movie blockbuster if ever there was one). Another significant highlight of the album is a newly re-recorded acoustic version of "We're Not Gonna Take It" which has also been tapped the official anthem for The Recording Academy's advocacy efforts, including the "Fair Play Fair Pay" act. Recently performed in Washington D.C. at the annual Grammys On The Hill event, a video of the song premiered earlier today on Entertainment Weekly's web site and can now be viewed below.

Also featured is an explosive cover of NINE INCH NAILS' "Head Like A Hole". "I always thought it was a great song, a powerful song," Dee explains, "I can't wait to do that one live. Like 'We're Not Gonna Take It' is iconic, 'Head Like A Hole' is iconic for that era."

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 3:43 pm

TWISTED SISTER frontman Dee Snider spoke to Billboard about his new solo album, "We Are The Ones", which will be released on October 28 Red River Records (distributed by BFD/RED).

Produced by Grammy-, Emmy- and Oscar-winning songwriter Damon Ranger, the record is described by Dee as "an album that is think part FOO FIGHTERS, part IMAGINE DRAGONS, part THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS." He added: "Forget anything from the past. Most of my heavy metal fans are gonna hate it; I've abandoned my past to move forward."

Snider also talked about the album's first single, "Rule The World", which he said was "sort of a 'We Are The Champions'; it's a very big studio anthem. When you hear it, it's the kind of thing you can totally see Super Bowl time, the whole stadium lit up and it's an uplifting song about, 'With hands held high, we can rule the world,'" he said. "It's basically about everybody just joining together with love and peace, real positive."

"We Are The Ones" will include a newly re-recorded acoustic version of TWISTED SISTER's "We're Not Gonna Take It" which has also been tapped the official anthem for The Recording Academy's advocacy efforts, including the "Fair Play Fair Pay" act. Also featured is a cover of NINE INCH NAILS' "Head Like A Hole".

Dee is unapologetically energized about where he's going as an artist. "Music inspires that genuine enthusiasm," he said. " I'm not anti the past — I'm just not one of those guys sitting there singing about the glory days. To me, these are the glory days, and the days to come are the glory days. And this new record is the part of my next glory days."

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 3:45 pm

Quote :
described by Dee as "an album that is think part FOO FIGHTERS, part IMAGINE DRAGONS, part THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS." He added: "Forget anything from the past. Most of my heavy metal fans are gonna hate it; I've abandoned my past to move forward."

Smart move to alienate your longtime fans. I'm sure all the kids out there can't wait to hear an album from a 60 year old man trying to sound young & hip.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2016 4:35 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :
described by Dee as "an album that is think part FOO FIGHTERS, part IMAGINE DRAGONS, part THIRTY SECONDS TO MARS." He added: "Forget anything from the past. Most of my heavy metal fans are gonna hate it; I've abandoned my past to move forward."

Smart move to alienate your longtime fans. I'm sure all the kids out there can't wait to hear an album from a 60 year old man trying to sound young & hip.

Everyone on Facebook is sharing the "amazing" new version of "We're Not Gonna Take It." It's HORRIBLE! Sure, for a good cause and all that, but a piano version at nearly the same tempo is just silly, it doesn't work.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 1:27 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

lol!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Neat cover...

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song 71wHpWlQuBL._SL1200_

Metal student
Metal student
kyleblack

Number of posts : 159

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeWed Aug 24, 2016 6:38 pm

I'm sure when it flops Dee will move on to Country.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 7:55 am

nevermore wrote:
MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

lol!

I am definitely not excited to hear Dee try something new, even though neither one of us are kids anymore, maybe he's just tired of playing Hard Rock/ Heavy Metal at this time?
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 10:16 am

Mmmmm... yeah, sorry Dee, y'know I love ya man, but I'm gonna pass on this sick

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 9:09 am

Play at own risk. I didn't make it past 20 seconds.

Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeMon Aug 29, 2016 12:40 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
Quote :

This! Dee Snider - Free Download of new song 604261

Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2016 5:54 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Play at own risk. I didn't make it past 20 seconds.

WHY.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2016 11:58 pm

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01LXJGFF3/ref=pm_ws_tlw_trk4

Ew.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Was that a banjo I heard in the beginning? Yea, no thanks.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Dee Snider - Free Download of new song   Dee Snider - Free Download of new song Icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2016 12:50 pm

First single...

Eh, better than that 'Rule the World' song I guess.

Dee Snider - Free Download of new song
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next