Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Asia reunion and free downloadable song.

Go down 
+4
Dave the Boss
Fat Freddy
ultmetal
Troublezone
8 posters
AuthorMessage

Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Empty
PostSubject: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:09 pm

Hmmmm, whatdaya think?

http://www.originalasia.com/
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:47 pm

If they do a new album i wonder if Rodney Matthews will do the art?
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:49 pm

[quote="TheNazgul"]Hmmmm, whatdaya think?

http://www.originalasia.com/[/quote]

Don't like the lyrics but the music is ok.

It's very 80's sounding...

Last edited by Troublezone on Tue Mar 23, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Who is in the "reunion" line-up? I actually like some of the later line-ups better.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37640

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:59 pm

Aren't there two "Asia's" making the rounds now? Like there are two "L.A. Guns?"

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:00 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Aren't there two "Asia's" making the rounds now? Like there are two "L.A. Guns?"

I'll take the one with Steve Howe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:01 pm

Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Cdcover-asiaomega

Downes, Geoff
Howe, Steve
Palmer, Carl
Wetton, John

Terrible cover.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:03 pm

SpectreFate wrote:
Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Cdcover-asiaomega

Downes, Geoff
Howe, Steve
Palmer, Carl
Wetton, John

Terrible cover.

They should've just used this...

Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Image011
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:40 pm

There are tw Asia's now. The other one is Asia Featuring John Payne. Also in the band are Erik Norlander on keys, Jay Schellen on drums and Mitch Perry on guitar.
Back to top Go down
Dave the Boss
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Dave the Boss

Number of posts : 2690

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 7:32 am

I love Asia, so I'll be picking that new album up for sure. Never was that much into the John Payne stuff though. The first three are my faves.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 8:45 am

nice to see the original lineup back together, whose kid did that album cover? sheesh
Back to top Go down
Schbopo
Ate his vegetables
Schbopo

Number of posts : 4958

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 1:54 pm

The cover wouldn't be so bad if they just used a decent background instead of the boring grey-fade thing. That's just repulsive.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9878

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Terribly bad cover. Yak... Asia reunion and free downloadable song. 78889
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:47 am

Bad cover. I certainly wouldn't get that one framed to hang in my apartment next to my action figure collection. Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_biggrin

Metal novice
Metal novice

Number of posts : 61

PostSubject: Re: Asia reunion and free downloadable song.   Asia reunion and free downloadable song. Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 4:58 pm

I like the original lineup more, so good to see Wetton back in the mix. I was never a big fan of John Payne.
Back to top Go down

Asia reunion and free downloadable song.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: