Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eyes Of Eden

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eyes Of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Eyes Of Eden   Eyes Of Eden Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2007 3:31 pm

Waldemar Sorchyta, for those who don't know, is the man behind Grip Inc. Dave Lombardo is constantly getting all the credit for that band, but it's Sorchyta who has written nearly every Grip Inc. song. He's ridiculously underrated. Some may know him from his old thrash band Despair, or from all of the albums he's produced for other bands. Killer producer!

So since someone mentioned Waldemar Sorchyta in another thread, I was wondering if anyone else is looking forward to his Eyes Of Eden project? Eyes Of Eden isn't anything new, just another dark metal band with a female vocalist, but with Sorchyta behind the band I think this one will be sitting at the top of the heap, really.

Anyway, I think the album is out already, but I've not found it anywhere yet. Here are some links and such:

EYES OF EDEN - PART 1 (Video)
EYES OF EDEN - PART 2 (Video)
EYES OF EDEN - PART 3 (Video)

http://www.myspace.com/eyesofedenband
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

Eyes Of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of Eden   Eyes Of Eden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 12:51 am

i'm looking forward to this, as well. i've had it in my want list. i haven't even found it on torrent yet.

i've heard Despair has reformed as well. will they be recording new material? anyone know?

Lombardo's name was used basiclly to advertise Grip Inc by drawing in some of Slayer's legions. Slayer's fanbase is alot larger. i never heard him actually get credit for Waldemars compositions.

Eyes Of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of Eden   Eyes Of Eden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 2:10 am

mc666 wrote:
i've heard Despair has reformed as well. will they be recording new material? anyone know?
I heard this years ago. Not sure what's going on with them, though.

Quote :
Lombardo's name was used basiclly to advertise Grip Inc by drawing in some of Slayer's legions. Slayer's fanbase is alot larger. i never heard him actually get credit for Waldemars compositions.
Well, when people discuss Grip Inc. they always just blindly credit everything to Lombardo. They call it his band, his project. It's not that they come right out and say he writes everything. It just seems like they imply that.
Back to top Go down

Eyes Of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of Eden   Eyes Of Eden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 4:43 am

I really like Grip Inc. - I'll have to check out this new band. Will this be their debut?
Back to top Go down

Eyes Of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of Eden   Eyes Of Eden Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 3:12 pm

blackieboy wrote:
I really like Grip Inc. - I'll have to check out this new band. Will this be their debut?
Yeah, it's their debut. Just a new project for Sorchyta. I hope he does another Grip Inc. CD some day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Eyes Of Eden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eyes Of Eden   Eyes Of Eden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eyes Of Eden
Page 1 of 1