Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NLTM Updated for June 2015

Go down 
+8
the sentinel
Gilbert
Dark Horseman
TrogDawn
Eyesore
Sword Of The Heretic
Required Fields
ultmetal
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

NLTM Updated for June 2015 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for June 2015   NLTM Updated for June 2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2015 10:07 pm

Also, Pestilence have a page at NLTM:
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/pestilence.htm

However, they are not listed on the NLTM index. You may want to fix that error as well.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for June 2015   NLTM Updated for June 2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2015 7:08 pm

Hey Ult, I was just visiting your Journey page and noticed that you had the instrumental Kohoutek spelled wrong. You put Koboutek instead. When you mentioned Gregg Rolie, you spelled it Rollie. His name has only one "L" (did this twice). In your second review of Journey "Look Into the Future", you spelled sophomore, sophmore. In your write up for "Evolution", you wrote the title "When Your Alone", it should be "When You're Alone". In your write up for Departure you wrote Roalie, instead of Rolie (4th paragraph). In your write up for the live album Captured, you once again spelled Gregg Rolie with an extra "L" (twice). In your write up for Frontiers, you spelled Rollie, instead of yes Rolie... ha ha. In your write up for both Escape and Frontiers, you spelled Neal Schon's name, Neil Schon. Three times altogether, I think. Neal's name is also misspelled in your write up on Raised On Radio.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for June 2015   NLTM Updated for June 2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:28 pm

akeldama wrote:
I found the new Tourniquet to be a horrible album for the most part and the new Morty to be a strong effort.

Agreed.

Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for June 2015   NLTM Updated for June 2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2015 2:29 pm

Required Fields wrote:
I noticed on your D-A-D page, you list Riskin' it All as a 2001 release; it was released in 1992.

Required Fields wrote:
Also, Pestilence have a page at NLTM:
http://www.nolifetilmetal.com/pestilence.htm

However, they are not listed on the NLTM index. You may want to fix that error as well.

Thank you.

PostSubject: Re: NLTM Updated for June 2015   NLTM Updated for June 2015 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NLTM Updated for June 2015
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2