Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

STARBORN - The Dreaming City

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

STARBORN - The Dreaming City Empty
PostSubject: STARBORN - The Dreaming City   STARBORN - The Dreaming City Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:03 am

STARBORN - The Dreaming City (Trend Killers #12) - sophomore release by the upcoming UK Heavy/Power quintet from Newcastle Upon Tune. Heavily influenced by the 80s US Power metal masters, STARBORN is all about muscular guitar riffing, thundering rhythms, piercing vocals, and flaming guitar solos.

If you like bands such as Fates Warning, Crimson Glory, early Blind Guardian, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Liege Lord, and Metal Church, this one is for you!

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: STARBORN - The Dreaming City   STARBORN - The Dreaming City Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 1:47 am

Cool. Will check them out.
Back to top Go down
metalken
Metal master
Metal master

Number of posts : 819

PostSubject: Re: STARBORN - The Dreaming City   STARBORN - The Dreaming City Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 1:13 am

This is one great release. I have been finding this has been getting a ton of play around my house since I got my copy in the mail last week. Every song on this is well written and well performed. I whole heartedly agree with the bands they are being associated with in the description. Perhaps my favourite in the Trend Killers series.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: STARBORN - The Dreaming City   STARBORN - The Dreaming City Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 2:58 pm

This is good !!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STARBORN - The Dreaming City   STARBORN - The Dreaming City Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STARBORN - The Dreaming City
Page 1 of 1