Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What SPORTS did you watch today?

Go down 
+11
bassman
chewie
exact33
thejokeriv
Wrecked Neck
Boris2008
Witchfinder
nevermore
Lari
tohostudios
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 5:19 pm

Now I've seen everything.

TCU blocked an Oregon punt near the Ducks' goal line and somehow a Duck managed to grab the ball and advance it for a first down.  I don't think I've ever seen that result on a blocked punt before.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:32 pm

Well this is more like it.  TCU was down 31-0 and now it's31-31 going to OT. 

Finally a great big time bowl game.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:43 pm

Both teams scored in OT.  38-38.

Aaaaaahhhh....finally a great game after all those blowouts.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7613

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 7:59 pm

TCU wins in the third OT! Crazy game.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2016 8:01 pm

Yes!  Finally a great bowl game.   31 point comeback tied for the biggest comeback in FBS history.
Lots of interesting storylines too to ensure it goes down in bowl history.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:48 am

It turned out that the Cactus Bowl was the bowl game we were all waiting for - 43-42! Total shootout and lots of excitement. Too bad it ended at 2:30 AM and I was probably the only person watching it.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 8:55 am

Yeah I didn't see any of it.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39646

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 1:13 pm

Steelers vs Browns. Steelers win it 28-12 and, with Buffalo beating the Jets 22-17 , squeak into the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:36 pm

NFL Red Zone

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 2:37 pm

Now I'm watching the Rams vs Niners

Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Cowboys/Skins

Chargers/Broncos

Raiders/Chargers (2nd half bonus coverage)

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 4:58 pm

Well the Rams still officially suck.  They lost to the Niners 19-16 in OT.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 5:36 pm

Could be worse, you could be a fan of the Browns.
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 03, 2016 9:01 pm

Watched the Vikes hang on against the Packers.

Adrian Peterson wins his third rushing title with 1485 yards at age 30!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 2:37 pm

I had MLB Network's "Hot Stove" show on this morning and they showed Mike Trout's New Year's Day workout.

The guy was pushing around a monster truck tire filled with dumbbells.  The tire itself weighed 600lbs and the weights added another estimated 200 lbs.  AND...the dumbbells kept shifting around to stay in the bottom of the tire as he rolled it so he also had to use his core to keep the thing upright and balanced.  Good grief....no wonder the guy is the best baseball player on the planet.

scottmitchell74

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Yeah, his workouts are amazing.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2016 7:45 pm

Impact on Pop.

I need to get caught up on the characters because I haven't seen this promotion in a year.  Interesting that Eric Young is now a heel and Lashley is a face; last time I saw this show it was the opposite.

Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 2:40 pm

Watching Brian Hoyer stink up the joint in Houston. Egads he's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:05 pm

Witchfinder wrote:
Watching Brian Hoyer stink up the joint in Houston.  Egads he's terrible.

You ain't lying. The Texans look terrible in general.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 4:10 pm

Yep, KC is squashing the Texans.

King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Now watching the Bengals/Steelers game.  I sure hope this one is more competitive than today's first Wild Card game.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 7:31 pm

tohostudios wrote:
Now watching the Bengals/Steelers game.  I sure hope this one is more competitive than today's first Wild Card game.

The Bengals look sorry without Dalton! Steelers are going to win this one. Of course, now it's 15-0 and I don't see that anemic looking Bengals offense scoring with McCarran as QB.

Hopefully he proves me wrong...........
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 7:42 pm

chewie wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

The Bengals look sorry without Dalton! Steelers are going to win this one. Of course, now it's 15-0 and I don't see that anemic looking Bengals offense scoring with McCarran as QB.

Yeah, they're a totally different team without Dalton at QB.  I'm actually pulling for the Bengals in this one because I don't like Roethlisberger.

Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:11 pm

tohostudios wrote:
chewie wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Yeah, they're a totally different team without Dalton at QB.  I'm actually pulling for the Bengals in this one because I don't like Roethlisberger.

This game got CRAZY!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2016 8:54 pm

Wow!

Talk about deserving to lose; the Bengals did everything they could to hand this game to the Steelers.

PostSubject: Re: What SPORTS did you watch today?   What SPORTS did you watch today? - Page 38 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What SPORTS did you watch today?
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next