Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

First 3 - Favorie sound effects

Go down 
+7
the sentinel
corplhicks
Leatherface
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
Glower
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 3:22 am

I think I mentioned this in another thread; but, when I was a kid, I was fascinated by the knocking noises in Black Sabbath's "FX". I replicated them by lifting the handles on my dresser drawers and letting them fall making that clink, clink, clink, clink, clink sound.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:25 am

I'm currently listening to Alice Cooper's Billion Dollar Babies and the dentist drill in the middle of 'Unfinished Sweet' is sending shivers down my spine.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Glower

Number of posts : 3219

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 7:11 pm

Didn't ACCEPT - Balls To The Wall - have the sound effect of a nut cracker - in it ?
A metal-head, in 1984, said that to me - and it has always stayed with me -
But with Iron Maiden, I thought that 'Number of The Beast' voice intro - was great.
Better than Vincent Price / Alice Cooper's 'Black Widow' .
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 7:24 pm

Glower wrote:
Didn't ACCEPT - Balls To  The Wall - have the sound effect of a nut cracker - in it ?
A metal-head, in 1984, said that to me - and it has always stayed with me -
But with Iron Maiden, I thought that 'Number of The Beast' voice intro - was great.
Better than Vincent Price / Alice Cooper's 'Black Widow' .

If we're going for Iron Maiden voiceover clips I'd go for Churchill's speech on Aces High.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2015 10:56 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
S.D. wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I'm not a huge fan of Slayer's Hell Awaits but that nasty satan intro terrified me as a kid.

Which was borrowed from Evil Dead, it's just "Join Us" backwards.  

Didn't know that!
Neither did I; that is sweet!
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 11:50 am

Glower wrote:
Didn't ACCEPT - Balls To  The Wall - have the sound effect of a nut cracker - in it ?

Yea, I think it did. As did Guns n' Roses 'Dead Horse'.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40562

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2015 12:43 pm

I like the jackhammer at the beginning of Powersurge's Tear Up The Pavement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First 3 - Favorie sound effects   First 3 - Favorie sound effects - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First 3 - Favorie sound effects
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2