Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?

Go down 
+4
Thrasher73
exact33
corplhicks
Dark Horseman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Empty
PostSubject: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:30 pm

http://www.totallyfuzzy.net/ourtube/revolution-saints/turn-back-time-video_1477f2e54.html
Castronovo, Blades and Doug Aldrich.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:41 pm

THAT WAS COOL. I felt like a kid listening to that.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:46 pm

Yeah, glad you like'd it.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 pm

Yeah, glad you like'd it.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23274

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2015 4:55 pm

i like that. It is a lot of fun.

Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 3:27 am

Very good!
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 am

I'm hoping the whole album is this good.
Back to top Go down
metalinmyveins
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
metalinmyveins

Number of posts : 3325

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 11:52 am

I think this song is even better. I will have to grab this one.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2015 6:21 pm

Sounds like they're having fun, really enjoying what i've heard so far.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 11:06 am

Good stuff, looking forward to this!
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2015 1:27 pm

This is what I call music
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 11:44 am

It's out. So you get your Night Ranger meets Journey moments, Schon plays on a song even, but Deen is a monster vocalist who channels Soto on this. Nothing new on this but it works in spades having these guys together.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:05 pm

I heard it...and was a little underwhelmed. A little too by-the-numbers and, IMO, Deen's shortcomings show through when you hear him on an entire album...but maybe if I revisit later I'll have a different impression. I am thinking also that the songs are all written by the producer, and the 3 band members just played/sang them...but need to see the liners to confirm.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 1:15 pm

I know Frontiers put it together and Alessandro Del Vecchio was the driving force and did most of the writing though he did have help from others, Blades wrote on at least one song. It's not groundbreaking but I find it enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Of Fire
Metal is Forever
Shawn Of Fire

Number of posts : 6719

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 2:09 pm

Yeah, I don't expect groundbreaking releases from Frontiers...the songs just left me unsatisfied...could have been my mood that day.

PostSubject: Re: Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?   Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revolution Saints-Melodic Metal, maybe GlassPrison and Exact will like it?
Page 1 of 1