Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 6:51 pm

You guys ready for some 'D' shows??? We have a couple in the works including a festival on October 10th and a So Cal stop on October 4th to kick things off! We need some help if you guys really want to see this! We need to fill these dates....

Sunday October 5th between San Diego and Phoenix

Tuesday October 7th in New Mexico

Wednesday October 8th in Colorado

Thursday October 9th between Colorado and Nebraska

Here's how it will work....

We are going to look for someone in each area that has a big living room or huge backyard! If you can host up to 20 people somewhere is all we need!!! If we can do more then 20 that's cool too, give us a number!

HOST Provides a motel room for one night with 2 beds!
And provide a Dinner for the guys before their performance!
HOST allows us to sell 20 Tickets to the venue (or home) were they will host the event!
HOST receives 2 personally autographed ‘Weapons’ album cover inserts.
HOST can invite a few friends and family just making sure we can additionally fit 20 paying guests! (If you can fit a few more give us a definitive number)

Roxx Production Provides….
The Band to perform a one hour set unplugged
HOST has a dinner with the guys prior to the show and can take photos questions and hang out with the guys
Roxx has permission to sell 20 or more Tickets to your event as you see fit!

For more details or if your church or a club wants a show along the way that can be done too!

For more information and for all offers email any and all opportunities to bill@roxxproductions.com

PS: We are looking at a few dates on the East Coast as well in late October / early November (Stay Tuned!)

By the way here's a little sampling of what you will be hearing out there....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FtY1CkCCA7g

23... 24 Years Later!

and some classic stories like this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a6tASVKZsc
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
Headbanger Man
Metal student
Metal student
Headbanger Man

Number of posts : 145

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 7:02 pm

Really cool videos ... Jimmy needs to adhere to a weightloss program anyways ...
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2014 10:00 pm

One of my favorite bqnds I've never had the privilege to see live...... maybe they'll play near the Florida panhandle (hint, hint)
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 11:49 am

bgsully wrote:
One of my favorite bqnds I've never had the privilege to see live...... maybe they'll play near the Florida panhandle (hint, hint)

I'm with you on this one!
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 6:37 am

Who's bigger in weight. Jimmy Brown or Jon Oliva?
Back to top Go down
Headbanger Man
Metal student
Metal student
Headbanger Man

Number of posts : 145

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2014 1:21 pm

I sincerely think Deliverance can rival Metallica on their earlier days ... They where / are unique ... Back in 2001 - 2002 I posted in CMR and Jimmy said there he doesn´t have "any influence" from Anthrax ... But I really think D sometimes sounds a lot like Old Anthrax ... What a Joke has a lot in common (to me) with Among The Living ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Empty
PostSubject: Re: DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'   DELIVERANCE 'LIVE' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DELIVERANCE 'LIVE'
Page 1 of 1