Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden

Go down 
+7
corplhicks
nevermore
MetallicSeminarian
jstate
MetalGuy71
Hamer12
Eyesore
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Empty
PostSubject: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 4:13 am

Pallbearer have a new album coming soon, and it sounds awesome!

Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden A2071580201_2

These guys are one of the best doom metal bands out there right now. I was stationed in Arkansas for four years, and the Little Rock area has one of the best scenes around. So many amazing bands. These guys are just another in a long line of them.

headbanger
Back to top Go down
Hamer12
Metal master
Metal master
Hamer12

Number of posts : 828

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 10:17 pm

Can't wait. Some of the best doom out there!
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:04 am

Hamer12 wrote:
Can't wait. Some of the best doom out there!

headbanger 
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 11:52 am

I dunno. I thought their first album was a little on the boring side. I likes me some doom, but Pallbearer was too slow and plodding from what I've heard. It made me sleepy.

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:30 pm

Pallbearer has to be the greatest name for a doom band ever. I'd buy it just on the name alone.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 1:18 pm

MetalGuy71 wrote:
I dunno. I thought their first album was a little on the boring side. I likes me some doom, but Pallbearer was too slow and plodding from what I've heard. It made me sleepy.

Yeah, it's definitely not upbeat doom. I love them, but personally I like the Solitude Aeturnus kind of doom best. If that's your bag, check out these two bands...

Blackwater: http://www.amazon.com/Blackwater/dp/B00JCPTK6E

Below: http://www.amazon.com/Across-Dark-River-Below/dp/B00JK48X60

Two of the best doom albums I've heard in a long time.

Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:06 pm

First I've heard of these guys. That song posted sounded awesome!
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:01 pm

Can't wait for this to come out!!! I've already pre-ordered this.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 10:19 pm

Lovin' the Blackwater and Below, but I can't play the damn Pallbearer video; what's weirder is that I can't play any YouTube videos at all after trying to play it. Bizarre. But I want that Blackwater.

EDIT: FINALLY. That was strange. Anyway yeah this is awesome, brimming with atmosphere. Atmosphere + heavy =  headbanger 
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:26 pm

I've only heard about these guys the other day when I was playing an internet radio station. I checked more out and liked what I heard and bought both albums and demo.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2015 6:29 pm

Both albums are immense.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25871

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2015 12:41 pm

Fantastic band!! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Eyesore wrote:

The samples are sounding good on this. I'll have to check further.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2015 11:50 pm

I LIKE that song! headbanger
I'll have to check out more from these guys.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 4:38 am

Rex wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

The samples are sounding good on this. I'll have to check further.

That album is so good, man!
Back to top Go down
Rex
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Rex

Number of posts : 2056

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2015 10:33 pm

I listened to it on Spotify while working today and was surprised how much the singer reminded me of Tim Owens. I wasn't expecting that at all. Not the screamy Owens though, more melodic.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2015 1:46 am

Rex wrote:
I listened to it on Spotify while working today and was surprised how much the singer reminded me of Tim Owens. I wasn't expecting that at all. Not the screamy Owens though, more melodic.

Yeah, I can kind of hear that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden   Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pallbearer - Foundations of Burden
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: