Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rank your Impellitteri albums!

Go down 
+13
Gryphon-kl
MetalGuy71
manny
BearOnUnicycle
Vexer6
scottmitchell74
exact33
assault_attack
brokentulsa
ultmetal
Fat Freddy
Lari
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 9:34 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
This thread is gonna cost me money! I've been checking out the full albums on Youtube and, crap, the Graham Bonnet albums (especially System X) are amazing! Tell me more about this one called Graham, who I've not heard much from. Does he have any vocal credits on heavy or particularly melodic stuff that I'd like?

MSG - Assault Attack
Back to top Go down
scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:58 pm

exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
This thread is gonna cost me money! I've been checking out the full albums on Youtube and, crap, the Graham Bonnet albums (especially System X) are amazing! Tell me more about this one called Graham, who I've not heard much from. Does he have any vocal credits on heavy or particularly melodic stuff that I'd like?

Blackthorne:

Good call!
Back to top Go down
assault_attack
Metal master
Metal master
assault_attack

Number of posts : 688

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 10:25 pm

Great album & great cover IMHO
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6319

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 12:57 pm

I just ordered the last two CDs missing from my Impellitteri collection: System X and Pedal to the Metal.

Soon I'll be able to rank the whole lot. But I'm not sure it'll change my top favourites, since I'm such a Rob Rock fanboy (and I'm not ashamed to say it).

In the end, Impellitteri is just too good of a band to NOT own all their studio albums. Despite having heard negative stuff about the last two I'm getting now. They've been on my want-list for a long time anyway, and I found them dirt cheap from a German site.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 1:12 pm

Lari wrote:
I just ordered the last two CDs missing from my Impellitteri collection: System X and Pedal to the Metal.

Soon I'll be able to rank the whole lot. But I'm not sure it'll change my top favourites, since I'm such a Rob Rock fanboy (and I'm not ashamed to say it).

In the end, Impellitteri is just too good of a band to NOT own all their studio albums. Despite having heard negative stuff about the last two I'm getting now. They've been on my want-list for a long time anyway, and I found them dirt cheap from a German site.

I didnt think system X was all that bad. Pedal still remains the clunker of their catalog though.

scottmitchell74
Jada Pinkett Smith's Cabana Boy
scottmitchell74

Number of posts : 9047

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 1:53 pm

Silence!
Back to top Go down
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS

Number of posts : 2998

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2017 2:27 pm

Lari wrote:
since I'm such a Rob Rock fanboy (and I'm not ashamed to say it).

What did you think of the last two Driver albums, Lari? I found them pretty boring and not in the style of M.A.R.S. whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Heavy Metal Ninja
Metal novice
Metal novice
Heavy Metal Ninja

Number of posts : 85

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 3:40 am

1. Stand In Line
2. Wicked Maiden
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 1:01 pm

scottmitchell74 wrote:
Silence!

is better than Pedal to the Metal Razz

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39398

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 5:25 pm

exact33 wrote:
scottmitchell74 wrote:
Silence!

is better than Pedal to the Metal Razz

lol!

And I still have yet to get me a copy of Pedal.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37614

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 6:08 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
The only Impellitteri album I've ever heard was "Pedal to the Metal," aaaaand...it pretty much sucked so I got rid of it.

Well, that was easy.

Three years after I originally posted this, I still stand by the above statement. Very Happy

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 7:13 pm

I have an EP of theirs on tape, and much like Freddy, I thought it sucked, so it sits in a box somewhere in my storage shed....or I threw it away a long time ago.

The end
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 03, 2017 8:12 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
Fat Freddy wrote:
The only Impellitteri album I've ever heard was "Pedal to the Metal," aaaaand...it pretty much sucked so I got rid of it.

Well, that was easy.

Three years after I originally posted this, I still stand by the above statement. Very Happy

you are going to make Scott Mitchell cry Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 382568

Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2018 7:14 pm

Having got all their CDs some time ago, I finally managed to rank the entire Impellitteri discography.

I put up a list on Rateyourmusic, (CLICK HERE), because I like the format of the site. The last two entries didn't really do much for me, unsurprisingly.

EDIT: Ignore, I already posted that on the other Impellitteri thread.

Seems like I also missed a question here longer time ago:
UNCLE SAXON'S KICKASS CDS wrote:
Lari wrote:
since I'm such a Rob Rock fanboy (and I'm not ashamed to say it).

What did you think of the last two Driver albums, Lari?  I found them pretty boring and not in the style of M.A.R.S. whatsoever.

I've not heard them. But I have been interested in getting them at some point. Well... maybe slightly less interested now.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 6:24 am

Somebody on Youtube ranked the albums:

Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9872

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2020 6:39 am

I own 7 of their studio albums. Their releases are quite hard to find. Still looking forward to completing my collection.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank your Impellitteri albums!   Rank your Impellitteri albums! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank your Impellitteri albums!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2