Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Today is the Day album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Icy Grave
Metal student
Metal student
Icy Grave

Number of posts : 229

New Today is the Day album Empty
PostSubject: New Today is the Day album   New Today is the Day album Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 2:25 pm

I know that Steve Austin--him and his ever-changing line-up with Nashville noise-rockers Today is the Day--announced that a new album was in the works. All I really know is that they made a new song public in 2013 called "Sick of Your Mouth" in support of their touring efforts.

Anyone know of anymore news regarding their new album or when it might come out?
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: New Today is the Day album   New Today is the Day album Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:27 pm

http://www.earsplitcompound.com/site/2014/01/21/today-is-the-day-tenth-lp-set-for-mid-2014-release/
Back to top Go down
Icy Grave
Metal student
Metal student
Icy Grave

Number of posts : 229

PostSubject: Re: New Today is the Day album   New Today is the Day album Icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 3:48 pm

Thank you, thank you! I love Today is the Day and I remember hearing "Pinnacle" for the first time, the song that got me into the band, like 3 years ago. Can't wait for track listings and artwork to follow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Today is the Day album   New Today is the Day album Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Today is the Day album
Page 1 of 1