Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion

Go down 
+2
corplhicks
adrian
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Empty
PostSubject: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 8:52 pm

Has anyone else gotten this one? Just a year since their debut and they've already got another album out.

Really solid album, the comparisons to Exodus are unavoidable and just as with the last album, I like it a lot more than anything Exodus has done in a while. There's a bit of melody at times which kind of reminds me of modern Testament as well. Zetro's vocals sound better than ever. They also finally included a proper recording of The Fear Within from the first demo on this one!

Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 9:16 pm

It's on my list. Very intense. I keep wondering how Souza's kept up his voice all these years. Kind of like Blitz.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9877

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 1:44 pm

Wanna get this one for sure.

Love zetro. He still rules after all these years
Back to top Go down
DakotaRogers
Metal master
Metal master
DakotaRogers

Number of posts : 920

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 3:01 pm

Zetro was a bit much on this album, but it's still my favorite thrash release of the year thus far.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 9:05 pm

i am looking forward to getting it.

Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17068

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeThu Apr 10, 2014 6:47 pm

Sounds great! I like Souza a lot more than Dukes, and this band of youngsters are giving Exodus a run for the money.

headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9877

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 1:55 pm

Just got it in my mail.

after a first listen it is excellent. Zetro is pissed off.

the album is very similar to exodus tempo of the damned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion   Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatriot - Dawn of the New Centurion
Page 1 of 1