Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hatriot - Heroes of Origin

Go down 
+5
jstate
metalhead777
exact33
Temple of Blood
adrian
9 posters
AuthorMessage
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Empty
PostSubject: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 11:01 pm

Didn't see a thread, has anyone else gotten this album? Pretty solid, a must have for Zetro fans in my opinion. Could easily be one of my favorites of 2013
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5702

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:02 am

It's a surprisingly great album.
Back to top Go down
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 8:24 am

I am excited to get this album. I liked the samples a lot.

metalhead777
Metal master
Metal master
metalhead777

Number of posts : 842

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 am

I liked it. As always though, something in me still prefered Steve Souza in both Exodus and Tenet as apposed to Hatriot. Don't even really know why.
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 11:20 am

This keeps popping up on my amazon recommendations list. I've ignored it but given the people involved that clearly has been a mistake on my part.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:48 pm

Great thrash release!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Spiner202
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 283

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 10:52 pm

I like it, but it's really like a worse version of Tempo of the Damned. Also, the best songs on the album were on the 2011 demo, so there wasn't too much for me to be excited about.
Back to top Go down
adrian
Metal master
Metal master
adrian

Number of posts : 994

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:12 am

Spiner202 wrote:
I like it, but it's really like a worse version of Tempo of the Damned. Also, the best songs on the album were on the 2011 demo, so there wasn't too much for me to be excited about.
Speaking of the demo, I was pretty disappointed The Fear Within didn't make it to the album. I'm guessing the guitarist who's no longer in the band must have written that one
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9877

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 1:18 am

Just got my copy.

It's already a favourite for 2013.

Excellent thrash
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:58 am

adrian wrote:
Spiner202 wrote:
Speaking of the demo, I was pretty disappointed The Fear Within didn't make it to the album. I'm guessing the guitarist who's no longer in the band must have written that one

Damn, to me that was the best one on the demo. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hatriot - Heroes of Origin   Hatriot - Heroes of Origin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hatriot - Heroes of Origin
Page 1 of 1