Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bloody Hammers

Go down 
+4
GrandNational
jstate
Boris2008
Eyesore
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 4:41 pm

It's time this great band got its own thread. Because they have a new album coming out, which is pretty awesome considering they just released an album last year.

Quote :
BLOODY HAMMERS to Release "Under Satan's Sun" June 10th in North America/June 2 in Europe on Napalm Records/Spinning Goblin.

BLOODY HAMMERS have confirmed a June 10th North American release date for their new album Under Satan's Sun. (May 30th G/A/S, FIN & Benelux, June 2nd UK & Rest of Europe, June 4th ESP/SWE/NOR)The album will be released via Napalm Records/Spinning Goblin. Today the artwork and track listing have been revealed. The album will be available a regular CD, limited edition vinyl gatefold and digitally.

Their first singled entitled "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" is available for streaming at the Napalm Records Web Shop here (http://shop.napalmrecords.com/bloodyhammers). Limited editions of the 7" single are available for purchase as well. The A side features "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" and the B Side is a non-album track called "Glimpse" which will only be available on this release. The single is available in both white and red vinyl.

Under Satan's Sun Track Listing:

1. The Town That Dreaded Sundown
2. Spearfinger
3. Death Does Us Part
4. The Moon Eyed People
5. Second Coming
6. Welcome To The Horror Show
7. Under Satan´s Sun
8. Dead Man´s Shadow On The Wall
9. The Last Alarm
10. Necromancer

Bloody Hammers 1782326_663664283695358_39476247_o

Check out that artwork! Badass!

Warning: NSFW

headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:23 pm

Awesome!! Got me a white vinyl single  Very Happy 

That's a supremely cheesy cover, I'll bet Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats are very jealous of that one  lol!

I hadn't even got my eye on these guys as it doesn't seem like 5 minutes ago when I got the excellent Spiritual Relics! Gotta admire that work ethic!  Very Happy

Great song from the second record (WARNING - IT'S A BLOODY HAMMERS VIDEO, THERE'S GONNA BE BOOBS)

Last edited by Boris2008 on Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 5:33 pm

The band name alone merits a buy. The album art and the fact that the first single is called "The Town That Dreaded Sundown" makes it a must buy. This reminds I still need to pick-up Spiritual Relics too.
Back to top Go down
GrandNational
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
GrandNational

Number of posts : 3830

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 7:03 pm

Sounds like a band I'd like to be in if I could be in a band.
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 1:12 am

Boris2008 wrote:
That's a supremely cheesy cover, I'll bet Uncle Acid and the Deadbeats are very jealous of that one  lol!

If by "cheesy" you mean "awesome," I agree.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:11 am

Eyesore wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

I kind of mean both!!  lol! 
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 11:17 am

I listened to the last one and didn't really get into it.

Though I love the hell out of this cover image that was posted here for the new one.
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 40560

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:58 pm

Eyesore wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

That cover is great. It reminds me of a horror movie poster from the 60s or 70s.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 7:20 pm

007 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:

That cover is great. It reminds me of a horror movie poster from the 60s or 70s.

The videos posted have that same type of feel.

I saw them open for Saint Vitus last year and they were really good!! Glad to see things picking up for them.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 1:33 pm

Okay it's been a couple of years since the last one (a bit of a record for this highly prolific band) and the sound has changed a bit this time round, darker and atmospheric with less fuzz but I dig it.

Bloody Hammers 18653

Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeSun Jun 26, 2016 6:48 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
Okay it's been a couple of years since the last one (a bit of a record for this highly prolific band) and the sound has changed a bit this time round, darker and atmospheric with less fuzz but I dig it.

Bloody Hammers 18653

I was gonna say, Anders must have run out of solo tracks he could turn into Bloody Hammers songs. But...this is a new version of a solo track. Haha. In fact, it sounds like it might be mostly the same song, with only a few things changed. The vocal track sounds identical.

Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2016 4:01 pm

Hmmm, I've liked their previous output, but this new tune isn't doing much for me.

Bloody Hammers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Hammers   Bloody Hammers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bloody Hammers
Page 1 of 1