Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Judas Priest rule!!!

Go down 
+17
candlemass
Metal Misfit
DallasBlack
Thrasher73
Chairman_Smith
Fat Freddy
Troublezone
INVADERS
T-Roy
spiritoradio
mc666
the sentinel
mr.electric39
Wargod
GrandNational
Required Fields
ultmetal
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 3:56 pm

Eyesore wrote:
I think Demolition is underrated. It's a really good album, if you ask me. The production is weak, but I think it's solid.

Why doesn't this surprise me? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 4:33 pm

candlemass wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
I think Demolition is underrated. It's a really good album, if you ask me. The production is weak, but I think it's solid.
Because you act like a trendy 12-year old that has very little to say about anything that isn't negative in nature?
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 5:33 pm

mc666 wrote:
ultmetal wrote:
Just sitting here listening to "Sin After Sin" on vinyl and thought I'd let you all know

PRIEST RULE!

🤘

THE
greatest album imho. it inspires one to start threads like these. that album is very special to me & probably my favorite album by anyone at anytime!

we danced to Last Rose Of Summer at our wedding.

That's awesome!!! I used it as a title of a chapter in my novel. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 6:46 pm

Eyesore wrote:
candlemass wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Because you act like a trendy 12-year old that has very little to say about anything that isn't negative in nature?

Bah, Demolition was mediocre at best, closer to drivel, you are giving praise to something not worthy of it.
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:28 pm

Eyesore wrote:

I like Demolition as well. Not their best, but not a bad album IMO. Saw them on Demolition tour and had a blast. I think sometimes seeing a band play songs live can effect the way you think about their music.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 7:34 pm

candlemass wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
candlemass wrote:
Eyesore wrote:
Bah, Demolition was mediocre at best, closer to drivel, you are giving praise to something not worthy of it.
I am giving praise to an album I like, one that I don't feel is as bad as people say. Not sure why this is such a hard thing for you to grasp. You always have to make snotty comments when people like something you don't. You don't like Demolition, and many are right there with you, but I like it. It's not amazing, but it's far from drivel.
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:25 pm

I believe i mainly do that w/you, it's fun! lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2007 10:41 pm

:kickbutt:
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 6:33 am

yes priest do rule indeed. i only have painkiller and british steel but i think they are awesome albums
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:09 am

TheGooch wrote:
yes priest do rule indeed. i only have painkiller and british steel but i think they are awesome albums

You need to go on a CD haul! 🤘
Back to top Go down
TheGooch
nOOb master
TheGooch

Number of posts : 4429

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 10:13 am

my next cd aims are the new iced earth album and whatever new or old thrash i can find
Back to top Go down
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2007 5:01 pm

nostradamus return
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:14 am

Painkiller Rules! #1 in my book.----I do have to admit id personally take Halford's "Resurrection" over alot of Priest albums though.That album was a fireball !!....i thought "Jugulator" and "Demolition" were excellent recordings.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37871

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:32 am

IronAge wrote:
Painkiller Rules! #1 in my book.----I do have to admit id personally take Halford's "Resurrection" over alot of Priest albums though.That album was a fireball !!....

Agreed. RESURRECTION is the best Judas Priest album that Judas Priest never made.
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 10:56 am

Screaming For Vengence!

But then Priest IS Priest and all their works are good enough for me!
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:05 am

Eyesore wrote:

I agree 100%
Back to top Go down
Chairman_Smith
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Chairman_Smith

Number of posts : 1636

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:06 am

Honestly their first two are my favourite. But I prefer the Al Atkins versions on Vicitm of Changes over those also.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 10:47 am

DallasBlack wrote:
Been a Priest fan for over 10 years but only owned best of tapes until I purchased a tape of Painkiller in '96. My first CD purchase was Metal Works then later Jugulator and Live Meltdown (for some reason never listened to Demolition). After I became a Christian I ditched those discs (I still regret that) but once I started listening to secular again I downloaded a lot of their hits and later got Angel Of Retribution. As stated in a previous topic I was more focused on expanding rather than lengthening my collection until recently. I want to get some fuller albums (I got Jugulator again) but right now I'm on a spending freeze and must stick with what I have for a month or so. However, once I am able to buy some more, Virgin has a three disc set of older Priest albums for about $20 (Sad Wings of Destiny, Sin after Sin, and Stained Glass, man I hope it is still there).

The three disc deal was Rocka Rolla, Sad Wings, and Hero Hero. Instead of getting that I got Sad Wings and British Steel, I am an idiot for waiting so long to get classic Priest albums because I loved every song on these two, even the Queen sounding Epitaph (although I did find myself laughing at Halford singing to a piano) from SWOD. I will get more classic Priest in the NEAR future.
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:15 pm

all guns all guns blazin'
this is the painkiller
oooouuooouuooo yeeaah ...
breakin the wat ? breakin the wat ?
hell yeaah hell yeaah
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 3:56 pm

I used to dislike the Priest, but nowadays, I think they're a hell of a band.

Screaming For Vengeance, Painkiller, and British Steel all kick end quarters. I need to check out more than just the one or two songs I've heard from their other albums.

Go Nostradamus! 🤘
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2007 9:13 pm

PRIEST!!!!!!!! TURBO RULES!!!!!!!

- just kidding, Priest does rule
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judas Priest rule!!!   Judas Priest rule!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judas Priest rule!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2