Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee

Go down 
+18
thejokeriv
Lurideath
Glower
glassprison
exact33
assault_attack
Temple of Blood
James B.
Witchfinder
MetalGuy71
journeyman
bass63
Orion Crystal Ice
Dark Horseman
Shawn Of Fire
Fat Freddy
brokentulsa
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 10:15 am

Shawn Of Fire wrote:
ToB is correct, IMO.

Mine too.

I have a nice little list of bands that I played a show or two with, did demo work. and an even longer list of session work.

Stranger things have happned

Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
glassprison

Number of posts : 2960

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2015 3:17 pm

I didn't think anyone could go through frontmen quicker than Tracii Guns, but I guess I was wrong.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 11:30 am

If anyone even cares anymore, the original RDC singer is back for some reason...

Quote :
RED DRAGON CARTEL, the band led by former OZZY OSBOURNE and BADLANDS guitarist Jake E. Lee, has been rejoined by singer Darren James Smith. Darren's first shows back with the group will take place on September 6 and September 10 in California, followed by a tour of Japan that begins on September 15. RED DRAGON CARTEL will take the rest of 2015 off from touring to hit the studio and start recording. The second album from RED DRAGON CARTEL will be ready for release in the first few months of 2016.

Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 3:14 pm

Hmm, this not very long but strange trip keeps on. I think he should've got Sass on vox, she sounds great on Redeem Me.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 1:02 pm

New tune...

Not a bad tune. I need to revisit the first RDC album and see how it holds up.

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2018 1:07 pm

November 9th

Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Reddragoncartelpatinacdnew
01. Speedbag
02. Havana
03. Crooked Man
04. The Luxury Of Breathing
05. Bitter
06. Chasing Ghosts
07. A Painted Heart
08. Punchclown (bonus track)
09. My Beautiful Mess
10. Ink & Water

Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 3:44 pm

So did anyone get this new album?

Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 8:53 pm

No. I got the first one and it's a dust collector, so, from what I heard of this one, I felt I didn't need any more dust collectors on my shelves.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 8:59 pm

I listen to a few songs online but it hasn't made me want to spent money to own it.
Back to top Go down
the sentinel
Metal is Forever
the sentinel

Number of posts : 9428

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2019 9:02 pm

Dark Horseman wrote:
I listen to a few songs online but it hasn't made me want to spent money to own it.

That's happening a lot to me lately. I am slowly (over the last year or so) losing the blind fan boy gene and spending my money on stuff I will actually listen to more than once.
Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2019 9:39 am

Yeah, must be this getting old thing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee   Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Red Dragon Cartel...The return of Jake E Lee
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4