Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Night Demon

Go down 
+22
Aaron_D
brokentulsa
exact33
Shawn Of Fire
A Handful of Wayne
kethdredd
Red Kitty
ZombieHavoc
Fat Freddy
80s Metal Lady
Lurideath
stormspell
Eyesore
Gilbert
kyleblack
Boris2008
nevermore
MetalGuy71
Witchfinder
martinsane
choosemetal
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
exact33
The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

Night Demon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:03 pm

sounds good. on the list it goes.

MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 12:30 pm

Neat-o. I was just wondering when we'd hear something new from these guys.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 25796

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:30 pm

The new track is good!
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 03, 2017 1:56 pm

Interesting. I am behind on this band. Still need to get their previous album.
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 11, 2017 2:09 pm

looking forward to the new release...
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7608

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:10 pm

Here's the lyric video for the new track "Hallowed Ground."

Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:48 pm

Sounds Awesome! headbanger
Back to top Go down
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 39465

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Good song !
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 07, 2017 3:27 pm

Bitchin'. Glad to have something new in 2017 to look forward to. It's been pretty sparse music-wise for me thus far.

Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 5:22 pm

Anyone pick up the new Night Demon? It's GREAT. Pasting links I got from being on their mailing list.  Very Happy  

Deluxe Digital Edition featuring two bonus tracks (Queen & Black Sabbath covers):
Stream Darkness Remains over at Spotify: http://bit.ly/NightDemon

LISTEN / FOLLOW:
“Code Of The Road” Spotify Playlist (what we jam on tour): http://bit.ly/CodeOfTheRoad
· Official Website: http://nightdemon.net/
· Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/nightdemonband/
· Twitter: https://twitter.com/NightDemonBand
· Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/nightdemonmetal/
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/NightDemonHeavyMetal
Spotify: http://bit.ly/NightDemon
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 7:52 am

I preordered from Amazon, but I don't have Prime so I probably won't get it till Monday or Tuesday. Looking forward to it though.

The King
exact33

Number of posts : 23207

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 22, 2017 5:56 pm

i am going digital on this for the bonus tracks.

choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 2:16 am

It's a good album but it didn't top Curse of the Damned for me...
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 23, 2017 3:51 pm

I've bought it but I ordered it with some stuff that hasn't ben released yet so I'll have to wait Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Night Demon has put out a double-cd live album, Live Darkness, available August 10th.

Night Demon - Page 6 Ab49729a61227b1a1cf1f8ce71ea9b17

As any seasoned fan will tell you, Night Demon strike hardest and burn hottest in a live setting.  Befitting their road-warrior reputation, the band have already logged well over 100 performances worldwide in support of Darkness Remains - forever keeping their sights firmly set on the future and constantly propelling the band forward.

Nonetheless, they paused ever so briefly to celebrate their accomplishments thus far by playing a special show in their adopted second home of Cleveland, Ohio on December 2, 2017.  Performing to a packed house of longtime friends and supporters at the Beachland Ballroom, Night Demon wowed concertgoers with a comprehensive, career-spanning setlist, plus a lethal rendition of Midnight’s “Evil Like a Knife,” featuring a guest appearance from Midnight vocalist Athenar himself. The entire show was recorded and now sees the light of day as Live Darkness, Night Demon’s first official live document.

Darkness has never shone so brightly.

Tracklist:

1. Welcome To The Night
2. Full Speed Ahead
3. Ritual
4. Curse Of The Damned
5. Dawn Rider
6. Save Me Now
7. Hallowed Ground
8. Maiden Hell
9. Mastermind
10. On Your Own
11. Life On The Run
12. The Howling Man
13. Black Widow
14. Ancient Evil
15. Satan
16. Evil Like A Knife
17. Stranger In The Room
18. Screams In The Night
19. Flight Of The Manticore
20. The Chalice
21. Darkness Remains
22. Heavy Metal Heat
23. Night Demon

Metal graduate
Metal graduate
anthrax_fan

Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2018 2:25 am

This band is good , but this whole "new wave of traditional heavy metal" sometimes sounds to me like ... meh . These bands seem to sound like copies of Riot or Acid back in 1982 or 1983 , it´s cool to listen , but I´d rather go with the original stuff .
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Man these dudes are awesome! First I have heard of them. Will definitely be picking some up!
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 5:13 am

Looked on Amazon and wasn't sure what to buy. The good thing: they only have 2 studio albums so I figured I woulsd start with the first one. The bad thing: they only have 2 studio albums!

Cursed Of The Damned was priced on Amazon for 49.99. So I took the easy way out, went to iTunes and downloaded the deluxe version for 9.99. Has 13 tracks and this is some good stuff!

Will pick up the next on CD from Amazon but their stock is running low, maybe by payday they will still have some.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2018 10:49 am

mikeinfla wrote:
Looked on Amazon and wasn't sure what to buy. The good thing: they only have 2 studio albums so I figured I woulsd start with the first one. The bad thing: they only have 2 studio albums!

Cursed Of The Damned was priced on Amazon for 49.99. So I took the easy way out, went to iTunes and downloaded the deluxe version for 9.99. Has 13 tracks and this is some good stuff!

Will pick up the next on CD from Amazon but their stock is running low, maybe by payday they will still have some.  

Try going to the band's website or their Bandcamp site. Sometimes, going directly through the band will find you a better deal. Their debut ep is worth checking out too.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 7:42 pm

I got the second album free! It's included with Prime. So if you have Prime you can download for free. Pretty awesome stuff. Will order the live album on CD.

One thing I noticed is that the bonus track "Chalice 15" has a much lower volume than the rest of the album. I crank this track up then when track 1 starts I'm blasted out.

So far so good both albums are fantastic. Surprised I never heard of these guys until a week ago.
Back to top Go down
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 9:41 pm

They also have an EP but I just went to check and its sold out. Also looks like they moved everything off their bandcamp page as well and are now on indiemerch.

I'm surprised Curse Of The Damned is that much. Its not that old.

Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2018 9:59 pm

A Handful of Wayne wrote:
They also have an EP but I just went to check and its sold out. Also looks like they moved everything off their bandcamp page as well and are now on indiemerch.

I'm surprised Curse Of The Damned is that much. Its not that old.

It's available pretty cheap on eBay. The self released EP is a very different story though.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2019 9:19 am

These dudes are awesome. Prob my favorite newer band in a LONG time.

Back to top Go down
Aaron_D
Metal student
Metal student
Aaron_D

Number of posts : 207

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 8:08 pm

Agreed!! Thanks for posting this.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9874

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 19, 2019 2:16 am

Found me curse of the damned on cd while in Paris last week. Awesome album.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Demon   Night Demon - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Demon
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next