Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD

Go down 
+7
Dark Horseman
Temple of Blood
Stender
mr.electric39
ultmetal
bgsully
stormspell
11 posters
AuthorMessage
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

Number of posts : 1593

CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Empty
PostSubject: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:33 am

CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD ORDAINED-FATE_zpsdeb5d0d5

A power metal quartet (3 ladies and a dude) from Chicago area who cut some epic demos before changing their name to ORDAINED FATE in late 80s and releasing a couple of self-financed albums before fading away.

The demos were a LOT more raw and powerful than the albums. An amazing female-fronted epic power metal with Christian message for fans of ACID, early WARLOCK, POWERS COURT, CIRITH UNGOL, etc.

Tentative release date: November, 25th, 2013

P.S. The cover-art shown above is from the back side of the booklet. The front cover is yet to be drawn.

NOTE: Presented audio is rough work in progress for evaluation purposes only. Not the final master. The actual CD will contain at least 10 songs or even more.

Back to top Go down
http://www.cdbaby.com/all/stormspell
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:14 pm

I used to have (may still...somewhere) the demo cassette that had this artwork!  Loved it.....and it's true this demo WAS more raw and powerful than the album that later shared most of its tunes.
Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:30 pm

Ha! Turns out I do still have it!
CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD 20130911[/url
Back to top Go down
ultmetal
Administrator
ultmetal

Number of posts : 19452

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Sweet. I have their two CDs. Like 'em both.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 8:47 pm

That ROCKED! .....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Stender
The lost Ramone
Stender

Number of posts : 6557

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 9:02 pm

I used to have one of their CD's but cant remember much about it.
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:03 pm

The CDs were much more polished and tamed. In addition to that demo we also got another one from 1987 when they were known as Cryptic Axe. The CD will have 13 tracks in total, or thereabouts.
Back to top Go down
Temple of Blood
Metal is Forever
Temple of Blood

Number of posts : 5704

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm

Wow, this stuff sounds better than I remembered!
Back to top Go down
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 8:36 am

Havent posted here in a while. We are almost done with this release. The new artwork was finished today, and all we need is to redraw the logo. Here is a small preview of it, as well as two of the songs with better sound.

CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD 1618547_694228670599034_1778909574_n

Back to top Go down
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:06 am

Really good stuff there, i'm looking forward to this.
Back to top Go down
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 10:07 am

Neat-O. I just listened to the first O.F. album a week or so ago, for the first time in a while.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 11:15 am

Nice stuff
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeFri Feb 07, 2014 9:12 pm

Just dug out my copy of the self-titled cd and listened to Let's Make A Deal and Gethsemane. Sounds a lot better now, than how I remember it. I've got their next album, Glimmer of Hope, somewhere, but if I remember rightly, I didn't enjoy it as much as the s/t one.
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
stormspell
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
stormspell

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 1:56 am

CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Of-whi10
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 7:44 pm

Wow, cool cover art. I've got the Ordained Fate s/t for sale on CMR. This sounds better to me than the s/t. I enjoy it more.
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 10:27 pm

Just found this thread after I posted in another....  don\'t know 

looking forward to this....
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD   CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CRYPTIC AXE / ORDAINED FATE - Demo Anthology CD
Page 1 of 1