Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?

Go down 
+12
ElectricEye93
BearOnUnicycle
MetalRob331
thejokeriv
tohostudios
exact33
manny
Stender
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
corplhicks
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Avenged Sevenfold: Sell-Outs?
Yes
Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap65%Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 65% [ 11 ]
No
Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Vote_lcap35%Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
Metal Misfit
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Metal Misfit

Number of posts : 3282

Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 5:45 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
It's hard to say that they are trend hopping as I'm unaware of any trend for ripping off Metallica, G&R or Dio that's going on right now.
My thoughts exactly. It's just a change in style to me. Trend hopping would be if they came out with an album that sounded like Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons or The Black Keys.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 6:04 pm

Metal Misfit wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
It's hard to say that they are trend hopping as I'm unaware of any trend for ripping off Metallica, G&R or Dio that's going on right now.
My thoughts exactly. It's just a change in style to me. Trend hopping would be if they came out with an album that sounded like Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons or The Black Keys.
They will go right back to their COE, S/t, Nightmare sound on their next release.. The guys just wanted to do something different on this one.
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:24 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
They will go right back to their COE, S/t, Nightmare sound on their next release..  The guys just wanted to do something different on this one.
Do you know them or something?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 9:59 pm

Troublezone wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
They will go right back to their COE, S/t, Nightmare sound on their next release..  The guys just wanted to do something different on this one.
Yep, it wasn't in every interview or anything Wink
Back to top Go down
Troublezone
Road Warrior
Troublezone

Number of posts : 17151

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:07 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
I don't read their interviews.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Troublezone wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Troublezone wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:
Metal Misfit wrote:
Boris2008 wrote:
I don't read their interviews.
When you have as much time on your hands as I do, you can't help but read a lot of things online. I spend most of my day online reading and browsing anything that has to do with music. Keeps me out of trouble LOL..
Back to top Go down
Grimmo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Grimmo

Number of posts : 413

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 11:27 pm

I like Overkill's Chaly better than A7X's skull bat thingy. Razz 
Back to top Go down
http://waynegrimsey.blogspot.com/
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:05 am

Grimmo wrote:
I like Overkill's Chaly better than A7X's skull bat thingy.  Razz 
Chaly's the shit. headbanger 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?   Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is Avenged Sevenfold trend-hopping?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heart Of Metal :: Music Forums :: Heart Of Metal-
Jump to: