Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !

Go down 
+21
MetalGuy71
brokentulsa
jettafiend
chewie
bass63
MoonChild
nevermore
TheGreatDuck
Boris2008
Fat Freddy
iamrockerfun
mc666
corplhicks
James B.
Leatherface
mr.electric39
Required Fields
Lari
Alex Dee Rokket
MetallicSeminarian
BillRoxx
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BillRoxx
Metal master
Metal master
BillRoxx

Number of posts : 976

Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Empty
PostSubject: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 8:56 pm

If this was an older thread I apologize! I was posting on some other threads and it made me think of this topic! I have gone to TONS of shows! And yet there are still dozens of bands I love I have still not yet seen live! Case in point for me Saxon! Love em, never seen them live! I have tickets to see them on this tour in California finally! Another is Overkill! Which I will finally get to see at the Iron Maiden festival in San Bernardino!

Savatage and Tesla are 2 other ones I have not been able to see live yet!

What are some of yours?
Back to top Go down
http://www.roxxproductions.com
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:02 pm

WAY too many to name.

I'm most excited about seeing maiden for the first time next month!
Back to top Go down
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:12 pm

Ironically most of the bands I want to see live are no longer active in the way they were originally:

Queen - I was too young and lived in communism during the time when Freddie was alive and Queen was at the top of their game.

Led Zeppelin in their heyday when John Bonham was alive. Unlike with Queen w/ Freddie, there is still a chance to see most of Led Zeppelin live today that is if they decide to tour.

Thin Lizzy w/ Phil Lynott

As far as current active bands - I have seen Iron Maiden and AC/DC multiple times and I feel like I can die happy knowing I have seen those giants live.
Back to top Go down
Lari
Metal is Forever
Lari

Number of posts : 6377

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:17 pm

I'd love to see Rage.
Back to top Go down
Required Fields
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Required Fields

Number of posts : 28617

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:37 pm

Way too many to name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/colinshanahan
mr.electric39
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mr.electric39

Number of posts : 1828

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:41 pm

Judas Priest

Metallica (just because)
Back to top Go down
http://www.whitethronereviews.blogspot.com
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 10:54 pm

I saw Metallica live twice during the Death Magentic tour. Great band live even now in their late 40s early 50s (James just turned 50 this week if you can believe that...).

However, I gave them a miss when they returned here earlier this year. I felit like it was too soon to see them again. When I was younger I would see a band multiple times, like Megadeth and Slayer but after seeing them so many times the experience was kinda spoiled for me - starting taking both bands for granted especially Megadeth which toured here several times in the last decade or so. It stopped being exciting and became very predicatble.

Back to top Go down
Leatherface
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:04 pm

Out of all of them, Slayer.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 11:20 pm

Allman Brothers Band w/Duane Allman & Barry Oakley
Fleetwood Mac w/Peter Green*
Savoy Brown w/Chris Youlden*
Canned Heat w/Alan Wilson
The Jiimi Hendix Experience
Band Of Gypsys
Humble Pie w/Peter Frampton
Quicksilver Messenger Service
Jefferson Airplane
Zeppelin

Of those 10 only the ones with * are still possible

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:58 am

Every single one I listen to. I haven't been to many live shows.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:03 am

Way to many, since I rarely go to shows. However the highest on my list would be Doro.

iamrockerfun
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
iamrockerfun

Number of posts : 2003

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 8:34 am

Dead: Zepp, Hendrix, Doors, Warrant, Quiet Riot, MJ, Queen, Elvis

Alive (i still want to, but not in EU for this time): Twisted Sister, Poison, original GnR, Rob Zombie, Van Halen, Lita Ford, Kid Rock, Satriani, Vai...
Back to top Go down
http://bootlegnightmare.euweb.cz/
Fat Freddy
Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:03 am

I've always wanted to see Helloween, but while I was actively going to concerts they never came to the U.S.

Now of course they make semi-regular hops across the ocean now that I'm more or less retired. angry

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:15 am

I would have loved to see Pink Floyd with Syd. 'Piper at the Gates of Dawn' changed my life, unfortunately not until 1987! Crying or Very sad 
Back to top Go down
TheGreatDuck
Metal master
Metal master
TheGreatDuck

Number of posts : 648

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:06 am

All of them. Sad
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 10:32 am

Van Halen
Back to top Go down
MoonChild
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life

Number of posts : 15680

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:20 pm

AC/DC, Judas Priest - 'nuf said.
Back to top Go down
bass63
Metal master
Metal master
bass63

Number of posts : 882

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:51 pm

Deep Purple
Back to top Go down
chewie
Metal is Forever
chewie

Number of posts : 5014

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:29 pm

Van Halen w/DLR
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 1:42 pm

Saxon is another. I forgot to mention them earlier.
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 2:10 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Every single one I listen to. I haven't been to many live shows.
This is the same for me. I live in the heart of Oregon so pretty much any concert is a 3-4 hour drive if not more. We are getting some stuff now but it is still very much Hit-or-miss.

I am going to see Saxon in October, which I am very stoked about.

A short list would include:

Accept
Raven
Megadeth
Motorhead
Priest
Maiden
Scorpions
Aerosmith
Ultimatum
Matchbox 20
Train
REO Wimpwagon
Van Halen
Sammy Hagar
Darrell Mansfield/w Glen Kaiser
Kenny Wayne Shephard

Edit:
The Toy Dolls
The Bouncing Souls
Authority Zero
Brian Setzer (in any format)
Bride
Saint
Theocracy
Grave Robber
Rex Carroll
The Offspring
The Street Dogs
The Briggs
Chuck Berry
The Hollies
Grand Funk Railroad
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 4:27 pm

Y&T
AC/DC
King Kobra
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:39 pm

I kinda wished I would have seen Nevermore before they imploded. Even if Warrell keeps the name alive, it won't be quite the same.

Iced Earth is another that has managed to elude me all these years. Other than that, I'm pretty satisfied with my concert going experiences over the last 25 odd years.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:49 am

Ultimatum & Empire-era Queensryche.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:50 pm

All of them, as I've seen only Accept and Fates Warning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !   Bands you Love but have never seen live yet ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bands you Love but have never seen live yet !
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next