Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Empty
PostSubject: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:50 am

What's the deal with this band, Sideshow? Their logo is just like the other Sacrifice.
Back to top Go down
SideShowDisaSter
Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 2:16 am

Yup, pretty similar. Solid thrash from Japan with a Motorhead-ish feel. I need to listen to the album a few more times before I can say for sure how good it is.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 5:33 am

Hah, I thought that was the Canadian band, and some new album coming soon. Shocked

Roo Jockey
SideShowDisaSter

Number of posts : 4601

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 4:13 pm

kmorg wrote:
Hah, I thought that was the Canadian band, and some new album coming soon. Shocked

Nope, this one is actually from Japan. I have noticed before how similar the logos are (only big differences are the curve in this one, and I believe the "f" in the name is slightly different).

The styles are quite different. This Japanese band uses mostly a mid-paced stomp (with some high-speed antics mixed in) and has a slight Motorhead vibe, whereas the Canadian one was more full-throttle and Bay Area sounding.

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 6:47 pm

I like this Sacrifice. Very much like a cruder version of Motorhead. I have the albums CREST OF BLACK and TOTAL STEEL.
Back to top Go down
AchrisK
Metal master
Metal master
AchrisK

Number of posts : 975

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 12:08 am

I did a search and found the whole thing for download.

http://classic-extreme-metal.blogspot.com/2007/09/sacrifice-jpn-total-steel-1990.html
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel   Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sacrifice (Jap) - Total Steel
Page 1 of 1