Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?

Go down 
+21
candlemass
Alex Dee Rokket
Grimmo
manny
BearOnUnicycle
mc666
Orion Crystal Ice
tohostudios
choosemetal
jstate
exact33
corplhicks
MoonChild
Dark Horseman
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
MetallicSeminarian
akeldama
Shawn Of Fire
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Best NEW album by OLD guard?
Black Sabbath - 13
Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_lcap22%Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 22% [ 7 ]
Kiss - Monster
Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Megadeth - Supercollider
Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Van Halen - A Different Kind Of Truth
Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_lcap16%Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 5 ]
Anthrax - Worship Music
Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Accept - Stalingrad
Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_lcap34%Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 34% [ 11 ]
Deep Purple - Now What?
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Alex Dee Rokket
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Alex Dee Rokket

Number of posts : 1095

Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:45 am

Very interesting poll.

I voted Accept's Stalingrad.

I have been an Accept fan for a long time (and also U.D.O.) and to hear the band return to the scene with a new singer with the type of charisma and energy to bring them back to life is truly awesome and inspiring.

I found both Blood of the Nations and Stalingrad very solid releases. Those 2 albums almost go hand-in-hand. I can't wait for the next Accept album!
Back to top Go down
candlemass
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
candlemass

Number of posts : 2096

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 9:53 am

Kiss sucks, ergo they should not be considered for anything "best"...
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/fragilegothband
journeyman
Metal master
Metal master
journeyman

Number of posts : 883

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 10:18 am

I went with Van Halen on this poll, but it's a 3 way tie with Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, and Van Halen. Both the Van Halen and Black Sabbath albums have been eagerly awaited with years in the making and both held very high expectations due to the amount of time between releases. They beat the odds and put out a record that held the past and present with just enough balance to please most. Deep Purple continued on in the tradition of putting out great music regardless of the circumstances. I enjoy listening to all 3. None of the old guard have released game changers and yet they still have it. I hope the young guns can do the same and have an impact like the old guard cause they are dying off.
Back to top Go down
nevermore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
nevermore

Number of posts : 26449

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:41 am

Accept gets my vote.
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 11:59 am

Frequency Unknown headbanger
Back to top Go down
Red Kitty
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Red Kitty

Number of posts : 1006

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:01 pm

Since Pretty Maids - Motherland is not an option here, I went with:  Deep Purple - Now What?!

AWESOME album....
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:49 pm

Red Kitty wrote:
Since Pretty Maids - Motherland is not an option here, I went with:  Deep Purple - Now What?!

AWESOME album....

Pretty Maids is an option on the other thread! This one was for the albums that weren't mentioned on the first thread plus the most popular ones from that one. It's still there if you want to vote for it.
Back to top Go down
Witchfinder
Metal is Forever
Witchfinder

Number of posts : 7632

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 12:59 pm

I went with Stalingrad on this one.
Back to top Go down
http://themetalblogofmetal.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?   Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best NEW (latest) album by OLD guard?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2