Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!

Go down 
+3
corplhicks
80s Metal Lady
MetalRob331
7 posters
AuthorMessage
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Empty
PostSubject: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 1:58 pm

The song starts around the 11 minute mark when \"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" is being introduced.  Lyrics seem to go.. A boy of anguish, he's a man of stone, traded in his misery for the lonely dark road?  Something along those lines...

Back to top Go down
80s Metal Lady
Metal master
Metal master
80s Metal Lady

Number of posts : 896

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 3:38 pm

I always like a reason to use Shazam. Sadly, it doesn't know either. Sad
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 4:31 pm

Guess this song remains a mystery hahaha~~~
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:44 pm

Really strange. I googled the hell out of those lyrics and nothing pops up.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 6:48 pm

corplhicks wrote:

Same here. I didn't spend a lot of time on it though because I figured MetalRob already did that and got the same "nothing" results that I got.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:32 pm

tohostudios wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Same here.  I didn't spend a lot of time on it though because I figured MetalRob already did that and got the same "nothing" results that I got.

Probably a \"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" song and that's why no here knows it... LOL!!!!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 7:59 pm

thejokeriv wrote:
tohostudios wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

Same here.  I didn't spend a lot of time on it though because I figured MetalRob already did that and got the same "nothing" results that I got.

Probably a \"thebandthatshallneverbementionedagain\" song and that's why no here knows it... LOL!!!!

Well if they sounded that good, I think they wouldnt have the filter on their name hahaha
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:23 pm

More lyrics include.. "The years were cruel to him, he will let them go, lays awake trying to find ....

Seems Im not the only one that wants to know this as it's all over the youtube videos.....
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:25 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
More lyrics include.. "The years were cruel to him, he will let them go, lays awake trying to find ....

Seems Im not the only one that wants to know this as it's all over the youtube videos.....

So you'd think it would be easier to find...

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Yea... I just tweeted Jericho hahaha!
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:50 pm

I actually thought it might be a Fozzy song but I didn't find any sample from the latest album that fit the bill.

Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 8:55 pm

tohostudios wrote:
I actually thought it might be a Fozzy song but I didn't find any sample from the latest album that fit the bill.

Yea at first it kind of sounded like Chris but then it also sounded like Trevor from Thousand Foot Krutch but it's def not them LOL!!
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:51 am

So it seems this song is called "Moving On" from the upcoming Asking Alexandria album From Death to Destiny due out in August... We shall see.. Im not a big fan of these guys but this song sounds killer...
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:54 am

Wow, how'd you find out?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 10:56 am

I have a lot of peeps searching for me and one seen the youtube video of a clip posted LOL
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 3:34 pm

MetalRob331 wrote:
So it seems this song is called "Moving On" from the upcoming Asking Alexandria album From Death to Destiny due out in August... We shall see.. Im not a big fan of these guys but this song sounds killer...
Someone on YouTube said it sounded like that singer, so I went and checked out some of their tunes, and it totally didn't sound like that singer. Haha.

Like...this is the band in that clip? Identity crisis much?
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 6:29 pm

There is a few songs where this guy sings clean and it does sound like the same guy from the clip but until its officially that song, im not keeping my hopes up.

Edit.. Actually around the 38 second mark it sounds pretty close :p
Back to top Go down
Eyesore
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Eyesore

Number of posts : 12815

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:56 am

MetalRob331 wrote:
There is a few songs where this guy sings clean and it does sound like the same guy from the clip but until its officially that song, im not keeping my hopes up.

But those two styles are so vastly different it just doesn't make sense to me. Modern radio rock...and screamo/death metal?
Back to top Go down
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 5:19 am

Eyesore wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

But those two styles are so vastly different it just doesn't make sense to me. Modern radio rock...and screamo/death metal?

Hey, hey, its post-hardcore Razz Anyway, I don't really hear any similarities.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 7:35 am

Eyesore wrote:
MetalRob331 wrote:

Reading an article about these guys, they say this album is nothing like anything they have ever done. We shall see..
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 9:56 pm

Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 9:57 am

Here is the full song, been waiting for this for too long!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!   NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEED HELP FINDING THIS SONG!!
Page 1 of 1