Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll

Go down 
+34
Troublezone
krokus
metalinmyveins
bass63
Joe
Orion Crystal Ice
QuothTheRaven
exact33
jstate
EmoElmo
Alex Dee Rokket
nevermore
mc666
akeldama
tohostudios
80s Metal Lady
Lari
BearOnUnicycle
manny
tul
corplhicks
DevZor
Dark Horseman
MetallicSeminarian
journeyman
ultmetal
Shawn Of Fire
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
thejokeriv
Fat Freddy
MoonChild
candlemass
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

What Say You?!
Heaven & Hell
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap41%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 41% [ 35 ]
Mob Rules
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap15%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 15% [ 13 ]
Born Again
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap12%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 12% [ 10 ]
Seventh Star
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
The Eternal Idol
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap5%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 4 ]
Headless Cross
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap6%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 5 ]
TYR
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Dehumanizer
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap8%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 7 ]
Cross Purposes
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap4%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 3 ]
Forbidden
Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 85

AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 09, 2017 11:42 pm

Went for Tyr. One of the finest metal albums ever imho.
Tony Martin is amazing on this one.
Back to top Go down
Wrecked Neck
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wrecked Neck

Number of posts : 2654

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:36 am

Mob Rules.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:24 am

Heaven & Hell for me, Mob Rules right behind. I remember as a kid I was creeped out by the Born Again album cover. Have never heard that album I need to get busy!
Back to top Go down
akeldama
Metal is Forever
akeldama

Number of posts : 7831

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 9:34 am

Gilbert wrote:

Tyr is my fave Tony Martin era Sabs album.
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:03 pm

akeldama wrote:
Gilbert wrote:

Tyr is my fave Tony Martin era Sabs album.

I always considered tony martin to be as good as ronnie, and far better than ozzy headbanger
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:05 pm

mikeinfla wrote:
Heaven & Hell for me, Mob Rules right behind. I remember as a kid I was creeped out by the Born Again album cover. Have never heard that album I need to get busy!

Picked this one up almost a decade ago and for some reason i barely heard it. Will give it a fresh spin tomorrow morning.
Back to top Go down
mikeinfla
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
mikeinfla

Number of posts : 2477

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 1:40 pm

Listened to a few Born Again tracks on YouTube, eh. Not for me. Not what I was expecting I guess.

Interesting trivia about the Born Again album cover:

Martin Popoff described the creature on the cover as a "garish red devil-baby". Bill Ward has said that he personally hated the album's cover and according to him, Ian Gillan told the press that he vomited when he first saw it. However, Tony Iommi approved the album cover,[11] which has been considered one of the worst ever.[1] Ben Mitchell of Blender called the cover "awful".[12] The British magazine, Kerrang!, ranked the cover in second place, behind only the Scorpions' Lovedrive, on their list of "10 Worst Album Sleeves in Metal/Hard Rock". The list was based on votes from the magazine's readers.[13] NME included the sleeve on their list of the "29 sickest album covers ever".[14] Black Sabbath's manager, Don Arden, was quite hostile towards the band's ex-vocalist Ozzy Osbourne, who had recently married his wife Sharon,[15] and he was fond of telling Osbourne that his children resembled the Born Again album cover.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll   Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post Ozzy Sabbath Poll
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4