Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Crazy South American Metal Maniacs

Go down 
+3
Wargod
jstate
Chrome Locust
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Empty
PostSubject: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:35 pm

I spend a lot of time on Ytube on thrash videos and get in a lot of conversations with South Americans: Mexicans, Colombians, Brazilians etc - total metal head cases. They send some of the home grown talent from their countries and its f,ucking awesome some of it. Be great to get a few of those cats on this forum. I never mention Metal Heart as I don't know if its my place to do so: I found this site by fluke from James B's artwork on the net. Not sure what my point is but to share some awesome metal that was sent to me from South America:

Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:54 pm

The South Americans do thrash as good as anyone. Need to track down that The Force disc. I wish more of these bands would sing in their native language be it Spanish or Portuguese. I think that adds another element to it. Love the ones who do.

Whenever I'm in the metal section at Amoeba there are inevitably several South American brethren going through the stuff. And they always are wearing the most killer patched vests. Really representing. Had a awesome conversation one time in Spanish with a couple of young dudes about the greatness of Nuclear Assault's Survive.

I'm always on the lookout for South American thrash. Keep coming with anything your friends recommend.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 6:59 pm

jstate wrote:
The South Americans do thrash as good as anyone. Need to track down that The Force disc. I wish more of these bands would sing in their native language be it Spanish or Portuguese. I think that adds another element to it. Love the ones who do.

Whenever I'm in the metal section at Amoeba there are inevitably several South American brethren going through the stuff. And they always are wearing the most killer patched vests. Really representing. Had a awesome conversation one time in Spanish with a couple of young dudes about the greatness of Nuclear Assault's Survive.

I'm always on the lookout for South American thrash. Keep coming with anything your friends recommend.

Will do, brother. I'm like you, I much prefer em to sing in Spanish or porta - way heavier when they do that. Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  754598
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:07 pm

jstate wrote:

Actually, we have got to learn Spanish. I speak a little Italian - and that was easy enough to pick up - Spanish is similar, same verbs etc. We have to stop relying on other countries from SA to speak English; be great to thrash out to one of their gigs in fluent Spanish and actually know the words. Food for thought.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:51 pm

I love South American metal period and I played The Force on my show tonight!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
jettafiend
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
jettafiend

Number of posts : 1137

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 12:49 am

i recommend checking out:

TSAVO
Disaffection
Arnion

All three are fantastic thrash bands from Brazil.
Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeThu Jun 06, 2013 5:46 pm

Cool thread!

Couple more to add to the Crazy Awesome SA Thrash Maniacs.

Adamantine, I don't see them mentioned much of anywhere. I think they are great, from - Portugal

SkyMetal, Death Metal from Brazil.

Braindeath - Brazil

Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Thrasher73
Much Cooler than the other 72
Thrasher73

Number of posts : 8918

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 10:59 am

Lots of good Brazilian thrash bands and South American in general. Bywar,Violator,Aggression and of course good ol Sepultura.Violator really kicks ass!

Back to top Go down
Coram Deo
Metal graduate
Metal graduate
Coram Deo

Number of posts : 254

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:18 pm

Sheesh, I swear I've seen a map before. Portugal is not in SA. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
http://annoyedelephants.wordpress.com/
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 12:21 pm

But it's heard of SA. Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  591800
Some good stuff posted here.
Back to top Go down
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 11:58 pm

Hail South America - some killer metal from those shores. I have a ton of vids to post here that were sent to me from SA. Just sifting through em now. headbanger 
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 9:53 am

Got this not long ago.  Agony's Millennium.  Some killer Colombian thrash.
Back to top Go down
Wargod
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Wargod

Number of posts : 4272

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 3:52 pm

Coram Deo wrote:
Sheesh, I swear I've seen a map before.  Portugal is not in SA.   Embarassed

Portugal is by Spain!

Metalwargod
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crazy South American Metal Maniacs    Crazy South American Metal Maniacs  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Crazy South American Metal Maniacs
Page 1 of 1