Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .

Go down 
+12
bgsully
jstate
BearOnUnicycle
Leatherface
kmorg
mc666
brokentulsa
corplhicks
MetallicSeminarian
tohostudios
Boris2008
Chrome Locust
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

Number of posts : 367

Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Empty
PostSubject: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 5:29 pm

Album to put on the death deck in the car in the way into work.

Mine is MOB RULES (Black Sabbath) Black Sabbath.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 7:54 pm

I'm often in a bad mood going to work (because I'm going to work! angry )

So this is often my prefered track

Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:11 pm

My favorite song to play going in to work is Ministry's "Just One Fix":

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 8:53 pm

tohostudios wrote:

Awesome, brother - I never heard this track before Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . 438278
Back to top Go down
MetallicSeminarian
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
MetallicSeminarian

Number of posts : 1698

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:24 pm

Anthrax's Perseverance of Time.
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 9:25 pm

Chrome Locust wrote:
tohostudios wrote:

Awesome, brother - I never heard this track before Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . 438278
That whole Psalm 69 album is my favorite "angry" album. Lot of great industrial metal tracks on it. Featuring Jesus Built My Hotrod.

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:23 pm

I don't like to wake to metal, actually, but Jazz like early Coltrane or Cannonball. Driving to work, I usually start off with either Priest's Sentinel or some Overkill.

Your title got my attention; my dirty mind was expecting something entirely different than driving to work lol.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 10:30 pm

corplhicks wrote:
I don't like to wake to metal, actually, but Jazz like early Coltrane or Cannonball. Driving to work, I usually start off with either Priest's Sentinel or some Overkill.

Your title got my attention; my dirty mind was expecting something entirely different than driving to work lol.

I gotcha!

For that I've always found this to be perfect Very Happy

Embarassed

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 11:40 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I gotcha!

Embarassed

Laughing very hard

Laughing very hard I'll play this for my wife; I'm sure it'll do the trick. Short but sweet!
Back to top Go down
brokentulsa
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
brokentulsa

Number of posts : 1779

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 12:39 am

I am retired now so I don't go to work anymore..I sleep all day and stay up all night headbanger
When I did work I listened to AC/DC powerage in the mornings alot.
Back to top Go down
mc666
Master Sailboat
mc666

Number of posts : 9301

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:03 am

My alarm goes off with this obvious little diddy...

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:11 am

I don't really have a specific song or style of music to wake up to. It's whatever suits my mood on the particular day.
Back to top Go down
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:09 am

When I was young I owned a stereo with a build in waking function. So when the clock struck 7, the tape deck played WASP - F@ck Like a Beast.

Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
Leatherface

Number of posts : 19229

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 5:57 am

Megadeth-Wake Up Dead
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/rickcaudill2
BearOnUnicycle
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 6:41 am

Either Best I Can by QR or Learning to Fly
Back to top Go down
jstate
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
jstate

Number of posts : 3361

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 10:37 am

From one of my favorite band's recent efforts. This just gets me going...

I also like The Call's Let The Day Begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 11:51 am

I need to record my own personal wake up song. It will be sung to the tune of No Sleep Til Brooklyn...

NO ENGLISH...TIL COFFEE!!!

Back to top Go down
bgsully
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
bgsully

Number of posts : 1692

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 1:36 pm

I don't have music as my alarm but my two son's alarms are Megadeth - Holy Wars, and Stryper - To Hell With The Devil.
Not bad, I'd say.
Back to top Go down
DallasBlack
Zooey Addict
DallasBlack

Number of posts : 17074

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:43 pm

On the rare times I listen to music while I'm sleeping I will wake up to whatever is playing. If not I really don't listen to much music in the morning. I listen to talk radio on my way to school (which is my job-though I don't get paid).
Back to top Go down
http://rateyourmusic.com/~michelivannewcomb
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 12:27 am

Today I had a three-hour trip to Vallejo, and decided to throw on some Peace Sells. Turned it off at Conjuring. Then I threw on Sacrifice. Didn't make it through the first track. So I went for Distorted Harmony and Rush, and again just couldn't take it. Then I sat in complete silence. No music, just the hum of the exhaust and the motor.

It was then I realized how much I just wanted it to be quiet, and F*ck music. My oldest son (pictured in the avatar) that I love more than life is autistic and very, very, very loud, and our home is filled with yelping and screaming and stimming each day. I think it's getting to me, and I very much enjoyed the sheer silence driving to Vallejo and back to Fresno.

I probably would've enjoyed Steely Dan's Aja, though. That album works for any mood.
Back to top Go down
EmoElmo
Metal master
Metal master
EmoElmo

Number of posts : 626

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 1:55 am

Vio-Lence's ''Dicks Of Death''
Back to top Go down
choosemetal
Metal master
Metal master
choosemetal

Number of posts : 757

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 2:19 am

I like listening to Sabaton -- The Lion from the north when I wake up.
Back to top Go down
http://wwwtotalmetal.blogspot.com/
Chrome Locust
Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:37 pm

corplhicks wrote:
Today I had a three-hour trip to Vallejo, and decided to throw on some Peace Sells. Turned it off at Conjuring. Then I threw on Sacrifice. Didn't make it through the first track. So I went for Distorted Harmony and Rush, and again just couldn't take it. Then I sat in complete silence. No music, just the hum of the exhaust and the motor.

It was then I realized how much I just wanted it to be quiet, and F*ck music. My oldest son (pictured in the avatar) that I love more than life is autistic and very, very, very loud, and our home is filled with yelping and screaming and stimming each day. I think it's getting to me, and I very much enjoyed the sheer silence driving to Vallejo and back to Fresno.

I probably would've enjoyed Steely Dan's Aja, though. That album works for any mood.

That just broke my heart. Hey, for what its worth, massive hugs and kisses to you and your kid from Ireland. You love your son and that is awesome, wish the rest of the world could catch the f**k up. Autism is well, my older brother is Autistic; he can be a handful to say the least - if anybody tried to take him from us they'd be missing a hand. Love again from Ireland, mate. Chrome cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 7:44 pm

corplhicks wrote:

You nailed it, that album does work for any mood....except ANGRY.

Other than uber-pissed off, I find Steely Dan to be intriguing and relaxing at the same time regardless of my mood.

Metal graduate
Metal graduate

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 2:15 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
corplhicks wrote:

I gotcha!

Embarassed

Heh, heh, a dirty title hey, me never Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . 499945 Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . 499945 Do love a bit of classical though. Mozart is pretty useful and Dvorak is pretty awesome to awake to the day.

Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .   Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . . Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best Metal Track To Wake To - OR. . .
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next