Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Empty
PostSubject: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 10:03 am

The title says it all

I post up in the mountain time zone and it comes on at 7pm here

My rural residing butt didn't get to see this tour but Leo (Joker) was kind enough to send me a shirt cause that is how he rolls

I am gonna have fun watchin headbanger

Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 11:42 am

Damn damn. I just got cancelled DirecTv.
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm

James B. wrote:
The title says it all

I post up in the mountain time zone and it comes on at 7pm here

My rural residing butt didn't get to see this tour but Leo (Joker) was kind enough to send me a shirt cause that is how he rolls

I am gonna have fun watchin headbanger

Wear the shirt today! LOL!!!! I'll watch it (even though I already pre-ordered it) - looks like it will be an edited version of the show (only one hour)

Will have to DVR it since we'll be out!
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3906

PostSubject: Re: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 2:29 pm

It was a great preview. It was only an hour long and it was cool, but they could have played different songs. I am going to get that DVD though!!!!!
Back to top Go down
thejokeriv
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
thejokeriv

Number of posts : 12811

PostSubject: Re: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 6:39 pm

Yep, was cool! It was also on Palladia last night too - watched it on the channel since VH1 Classic is not in HD. Looks MUCH better in HD!
Back to top Go down
James B.
Scurvy Skalliwag
James B.

Number of posts : 12763

PostSubject: Re: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitimeSun May 26, 2013 7:28 pm

Halford looked rough while sitting on the bike for "hell bent for leather". Seems he was singing to the gas tank, The lead thang done by new guy duriing "You've got another thing comin" was pretty ggod.

PostSubject: Re: Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight   Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head Up.....Priest Epitaph Concert on VH1 Classic tonight
Page 1 of 1