Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In the recording studio

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

In the recording studio Empty
PostSubject: In the recording studio   In the recording studio Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey guys! AoB is in the recording studio tracking our 3rd album! Going great so far! If you liked the last 3 songs we did then you will like this! It's a bit faster yet and so far this is severely punishing!!! We started Monday and we are recording in AZ. Not going to reveal any details yet about the album but I am loving it so far!
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: In the recording studio   In the recording studio Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 3:34 pm

Just heard you guys for the first time (When Will You Die, on Myspace) I like it, a lot, it's just what I'm usually looking for from thrash! headbanger

But you really need to have a word with Myspace as they had a coming up from similar artists such as Katy Perry, Bruno Mars and Nickleback!!!!!!! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
Lurideath
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Lurideath

Number of posts : 3891

PostSubject: Re: In the recording studio   In the recording studio Icon_minitimeThu May 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Thanks man but we sound completely different now. More along the death/thrash side of the genre.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In the recording studio   In the recording studio Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In the recording studio
Page 1 of 1