Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga

Go down 
+6
SpectreFate
A Handful of Wayne
tohostudios
Boris2008
MetalGuy71
Hadley
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
A Handful of Wayne
Metal is Forever
A Handful of Wayne

Number of posts : 7685

Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:23 pm

Hadley wrote:
Heck, the song "Disco Bloodbath Boogie Fever" even has a somewhat gaga-esque techno-pop feel:

One of my favorites off the new album along with "Caffeine" and I even somewhat like the Kesha song too.

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 7:59 pm

All I know about Lady Gaga is that she guest starred on a "Simpsons" episode a season or two ago... and it was one of the better episodes in a long time. So she's OK by me.

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:04 pm

Even I don't have a clue what the heck she's doing here! But it really gets the Metallica fanboys on YouTube riled up! Laughing very hard
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 8:21 pm

Fat Freddy wrote:
All I know about Lady Gaga is that she guest starred on a "Simpsons" episode a season or two ago... and it was one of the better episodes in a long time. So she's OK by me.
For pop divas appearing on the Simpsons, i'll take Katy Perry every time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inlzN03l6lg

Metal, Movies, Beer
Metal, Movies, Beer
Fat Freddy

Number of posts : 37869

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 9:16 pm

tohostudios wrote:

For pop divas appearing on the Simpsons, i'll take Katy Perry every time.

Oh yeah, the Katy Perry guest shot was priceless. Especially this bit:

"That's not my belly button. (Pause) I didn't say stop." Laughing very hard

HEY KIDS! Check out my way-cool CD and movie reviews and other geeky nonsense on the HubPages Network: http://hubpages.com/@fatfreddyscat
Back to top Go down
ZombieHavoc
Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
ZombieHavoc

Number of posts : 2348

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri May 10, 2013 4:13 pm

Couple things.

First, Alice rules. You're not worthy.

If you dig the 70s stuff, you are off to a good start. Now put down Welcome to my Nightmare (which rules), and go give Flush the Fashion a spin. Excellent record. Then go and grab Easy Action (who cares about chronology). Brilliant. Then go buy Constrictor and bang your head. Then grab The Last Tempatation and Along Came a Spider and just listen to him be a genius. Then fill in the rest of the Coop's catalog and play them all everyday.

You will begin to understand.

Second, I'm not into Lady Gaga's music, per se, but she seems like a good person. And her stuff is definitely not the worst there is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga   Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice Cooper covers Lady Gaga
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2