Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Empty
PostSubject: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:23 am

The new COB album is out on June 7.

I don't have high expectations for this one, but will still get it, as i love this band.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 9:30 am

A twenty year old guy I work with has been trying to get me to listen to this lot for a while, but considering he either hasn't heard of any of the bands that I like (really obscure stuff, like Bathory and SYL!!) or he thinks that it's Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood 576953 I haven't been too tempted to give his heroes a try.

What do they sound like?
Back to top Go down
corplhicks
Metal is Forever
corplhicks

Number of posts : 7059

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:40 am

They're nowhere near Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood 576953 IMO, but not quite tr00 either. This is one time where I enjoy excessive keyboards with speed guitar, and I like that the band doesn't take themselves terribly serious. They have a decent sense of humor. Only thing I really don't like are the vocals; this is the kind of music that needs melody, not screaming.
Back to top Go down
Boris2008
Metal is Forever
Boris2008

Number of posts : 7234

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 12:38 pm

He doesn't think that Children of Bodom are Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood 576953 He thinks that just about everything else is!

I don't take his views very seriously because the last song that he told me was brilliant was this

Shocked

Edit, I've now checked out CoB and they suck! lame
Back to top Go down
Gilbert
Metal is Forever
Gilbert

Number of posts : 9939

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:32 pm

I am sure that, if COB had a different singer with more "accessible" vocals, they will be much more popular.
Back to top Go down
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 1:53 pm

Boris2008 wrote:
He doesn't think that Children of Bodom are Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood 576953 He thinks that just about everything else is!

I don't take his views very seriously because the last song that he told me was brilliant was this

Shocked

Edit, I've now checked out CoB and they suck! lame

Yeah. Connect the dots, they'll never lead you far out of the picture. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood   Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Children of Bodom: Halo of Blood
Page 1 of 1