Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)

Go down 
+3
BearOnUnicycle
kmorg
arttieTHE1manparty
7 posters
AuthorMessage
arttieTHE1manparty
Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Empty
PostSubject: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 2:52 pm

For those of you who are unaware, I am partnering with Justin Murr of Liberty N Justice to bring a brand new hard rock/melodic rock festival to the middle of the country in my hometown of North Platte, NE! Check out the latest poster for Skull Fest 2013:

Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Skull_11

We are pretty proud of our line-up, especially with the reunions of Fear Not and Roxy Blue!

Tickets are on sale now...just go to www.sculleysshooters.com and click on the Skull Fest tab to get them on-line. We already have people from Australia, Canada, and 13 states who have purchased tickets, so we think it's going to be an awesome gathering! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
kmorg
Metal is my Life
Metal is my Life
kmorg

Number of posts : 13862

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 3:17 pm

Wish I could go.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
BearOnUnicycle

Number of posts : 1064

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 4:47 pm

Leatherwolf? Now thats nice
Back to top Go down
tohostudios
King Of Kaiju
tohostudios

Number of posts : 30892

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:02 pm

I'm impressed; there are some good bands in that lineup.

Administrator
arttieTHE1manparty

Number of posts : 863

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:16 pm

Thanks, guys...been working hard on the line-up. Kmorg, you know I won't forget you, brother! Got a nice little package crossing the ocean tomorrow or Tuesday, depending upon our weather...

Arttie
Back to top Go down
http://christianmetalrealm.niceboard.com
Orion Crystal Ice
Metal is in my blood
Metal is in my blood
Orion Crystal Ice

Number of posts : 4201

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 7:05 pm

Go Arttie, bring the rock to the country.
Back to top Go down
MetalGuy71
Bukkake Tsunami
MetalGuy71

Number of posts : 25557

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 11:28 am

Good luck with the promotion. Looks like a pretty decent line-up. A team of wild horses couldn't drag me out to the middle of Nebraska, but all the best to you and your endevours.

Heart of Metal
Heart of Metal
Glenn Rogers

Number of posts : 1069

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 12:46 pm

arttieTHE1manparty wrote:
For those of you who are unaware, I am partnering with Justin Murr of Liberty N Justice to bring a brand new hard rock/melodic rock festival to the middle of the country in my hometown of North Platte, NE! Check out the latest poster for Skull Fest 2013:

Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Skull_11

We are pretty proud of our line-up, especially with the reunions of Fear Not and Roxy Blue!

Tickets are on sale now...just go to www.sculleysshooters.com and click on the Skull Fest tab to get them on-line. We already have people from Australia, Canada, and 13 states who have purchased tickets, so we think it's going to be an awesome gathering! Hope to see some of you guys there!

Arttie

And why no Heretic???
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/finaldecreeofficial/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)   Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skull Fest (a shameless self-promotion post)
Page 1 of 1