Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shameless promotion of my nephew!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QuothTheRaven
Metal master
Metal master
QuothTheRaven

Number of posts : 874

Shameless promotion of my nephew! Empty
PostSubject: Shameless promotion of my nephew!   Shameless promotion of my nephew! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:37 pm

I know we are all metalheads here, but I also know that in actuality most of us are very eclectic in our overall musical taste, so I thought I'd throw this out there. My nephew is very active as a singer/songwriter in the "Americana/Roots music" genre (sometimes inaccurately lumped in with bluegrass). He has three albums out and is a very talented guitarist and singer, active mostly in Virginia and surrounding states. I know you guys will be a fair audience and at least be open-minded (well, most of you Shameless promotion of my nephew! Icon_razz). His website, http://www.trentwagler.com, has a few YouTube links in the media section that show he and various members of his band playing live. If you like what you hear, make a purchase! If you're not into this style, that's cool, but I've gotta promote family! Shameless promotion of my nephew! Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down

Shameless promotion of my nephew!
Page 1 of 1