Heart Of Metal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Horseman
Metal Wanker
Dark Horseman

Number of posts : 6039

Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman Empty
PostSubject: Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman   Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:04 pm

So they've put two albums out that tell a story, of course all the albums are part of a story and it seems a movie is coming of it.
This band is hard to define, prog rock, prog metal, some power pop, some floydish moments, even a song that seems to pay homage to Thin Lizzy. This is album oriented rock for the 21st century, pardon my saying S.D. but this is the new Rush if you know what I mean.
Back to top Go down
MetalRob331
Dinky Do
MetalRob331

Number of posts : 4830

Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman   Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman Icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 3:48 pm

I wanted to love these albums and Coheed has always had hits of pure genius, but other songs just don't do anything for me. I do like the albums a lot but it has taken me a lot longer to enjoy them than their previous efforts.

Im glad they called it The AFterman bcuz IMO that song is the best song they have ever written and one of my fav tracks in the last few years. Emotionally it leaves me in a very dark place. When a song can do that, Im hooked Smile

Back to top Go down

Coheed and Cambria-The Afterman
Page 1 of 1